Chapter 4

I know on the right side it says that Megan Fox is Jasmine, but I decided that Candice Swanepoel would be Jasmine and Jennifer Lawrence will be Candace from the book. I just can't figure how to edit the cast box.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aria's POV

I literally felt Angelo's hot gaze on my body as I walked ahead of him through the door he opened for me. Such a gentleman...

No, Aria, he's not, I scolded myself. He just wants to check you out, and that's the easiest way he can think of right now. It's the oldest trick in the book. But, if he likes what he sees...

I shook away all thoughts of Angelo and I. I can't have a relationship now. Or ever. Not after what Dylan did to me. The weight of his betrayal was still a constant, dull ache in my chest. I silently took the elbow Angelo offered to me and followed him as he went to tell the hostess how many people were in our party.

His voice was so deep. So smooth. So sexy. I stared up at him. He was the perfect height too. And that jaw, ohmygod, don't even get me started. I was still ogling him when he turned to look at me with his beautiful, bright blue eyes. God, I could spend all day looking at just his eyes-

"Like what you're seeing, babe?"

"You're so full of yourself." We walked behind the elderly hostess to our table.

"I prefer to call it a little something known as confidence." He winked at me as he pulled my chair out. He's so sweet I can't even right now, so I just sat down as gracefully as I could. I don't think Dylan had ever winked at me.

"Anyways, I want to know more about you, Miss Aria."

"What do you want to know?"

"Why you suddenly look so broken."

Damn, how could he have hit the mark so perfectly?

"I'm fine, actually." I smiled at him. I can't actually believe that he would care, or even notice. When we were....acquainted...at the club, it seemed like he only wanted to get into my pants.

Angelo didn't look satisfied with my answer, but he wasn't able to inquire further, since a petite, asian waitress showed up at our table.

"What can I get you?" She asked, not even once glancing away from Angelo. He didn't even seem to notice that she was standing a centimeter away from him, poofing her chest out.

"Not sure," he muttered "what do you think, babe?" He looked at me throught his long, dark lashes. God, they were so long. And babe? That's so cute and just so adorable! Concentrate, Aria, I scolded myself again. Why do I keep thinking about him?

"I think I'll be having the chicken dumplings, tesoro." I smiled, using the Italian endearment.

"I'll have the same thing. Two chicken dumplings, please." Angelo finally looked at the waitress, who was currently glaring at me.

"Of course, sir. I'll be back soon." I watched her stomp off.

"As my date, you do realize that its your rightful duty to tell off slutty waitresses."

I turned to meet his gaze. "Huh?" Nice job, Aria. You probably sound so intelligent. "I didn't even think you noticed."

Angelo laughed and the silky, sweet sound made my heart feel lighter. "Would you not notice if someone was trying to sit on top of you?"

"Fine. When she comes back, I'll tell her off."

"Don't forget to tell the bloody idiot she forgot the wine."