• 𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 1 •

🌙 𝖇 𝖆 𝖉  𝖇 𝖔 𝖞 🌙

Most mornings Jimin overslept and ignored his alarm, but today he had woken up on time and with spare energy

Most mornings Jimin overslept and ignored his alarm, but today he had woken up on time and with spare energy. So he hopped out the shower and got dressed. He didn't expect much from the day if he was being completely honest he thought it would be another basic day. Which for Jimin was to go to school, learn and see his friends which was really that only good thing about school.

His friends always made his day with their shenanigans. It was never a boring day with them. His friend group consisted of Taehyung his best friend, Jin, Jungkook and his girl best friend Obaxelia. Quite excited to see his friends even though he had just seen them the day prior, he grabbed his jacket and his backpack and started walking to school. His headphones in playing r&b as he peeled a tangerine to eat for breakfast.

He had finally arrived to school and as soon as he got in he walked to first period as he had gotten there just on time. His first few classes went by quicker then expected and before he knew it he was on his way to meet Taehyung to meet the rest of their friends at the park which is where they hung out for lunch usually. Jimin didn't really mind missing lunch as he didn't eat much anyways.

He found Taehyung walking out of the class he was in and walked towards him.

"Hey Tae!" Jimin said as he aggressively hugged his best friend.

"Hiiiii hoeeee!" Taehyung said as he aggressively hugged back. Though they soon stopped as people were trying to get by.

"Let's goo!!" Jimin tugged Tae's arm leading him towards the side door so they could meet their friends at the park. Before they could exit, Taehyung stops Jimin.

"Jiminie hyung, I need you to come with me somewhere. I would go alone but I'm too nervous and I'm too embarrassed to ask anyone else in the group to go with me" Tae said nervously as he expected Jimin to say no.

"Sure Tae! But where are we going? And why are you embarrassed?"

"Well, you see I kinda met this really cute junior and he said if I wanted to hang out with him and his friends for a bit today... and I said yes, but only if I could bring a friend and he said that I could so here you are!"

"Wait... Tae aren't you dating Jungkook?"

"What! Noooo" Taehyung said sounding kind of offended.

"But you told me that the time you spent the night at his house thiiiiiiings happened!"

"They did, but that doesn't mean we're dating, Jimin that also happened like a year ago and we both told each other that that was only a one time thing with no feelings involved and it was"

"Ohhh okay that explains a lot, but let's go I bet he's probably wondering where you're at!" Jimin pulls Tae out of the school and lets Tae lead the way as he didn't really know where he was headed.

"By the way, what's his name?" Jimin asked curiously as they kept walking.

"His name is Kim Namjoon..." Tae said in a shy tone, as he stopped walking and so does Jimin.

"Waiiiit!! This is going to sound a bit cringey, but isn't he one of those cute bad boys who's always going out to parties and doing illegal and dangerous things??"

"Um... yeah" Tae said with a nervous chuckle.

"Are you going to talk to him?!?" Jimin said kind of agitated and shocked that his friend would like a bad boy like Kim Namjoon, but Jimin couldn't lie. The thought of being with someone like Kim Namjoon sounded... fun?

"Hyung, please don't get mad. he's so nice and sweet to me. so even if he is a 'bad boy,' I like him. So I'm going to tell you the truth. I've been dating him for about a month now and it's been great, he really does love me. So the real reason I want you to go with me is so you, my best friend, can meet my boyfriend"

"Lead the way then"

"You're not mad?" Tae asked.

"Just a little that you hid it from me, but you're happy right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well then, let's go." Jimin said and continued walking with the younger.