• 𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 7 •

🥃 𝖙 𝖜 𝖔 𝖘 𝖍 𝖔 𝖙 𝖘 🥃

"Dare!!"

"Dare him to suck your dick!" Hoseok said and then quickly after bursted out laughing, Yoongi and Jimin laughing a bit as well and Joon just had a smirk on his face. Taehyung now just sat there with tint of pink in his cheeks.

"He'll do it one day without it being a dare so there really isn't a point. " Namjoon gave Tae a smirk before he started talking again. "But anyway, Tae baby I dare you to take two shots of the tequila your parents brought from vacation"

"Nam- ugh okay fine, they don't ever drink it anyway so it's not like they'll notice it's gone" Tae said walking towards the kitchen.

"I love how he didn't deny the fact that Namjoon said that he would suck his dick eventually" Hoseok said.

"Hyung, why would i deny the truth?" tae said smirking. which caused hoseok's mouth to turn into an 'o'. And the rest to just chuckle a bit.

Taehyung had the bottle of tequila in his right hand and a shot glass in his left hand. He set it all on the small glass table in front of the couch. He sat down on the floor in front of the table so he was facing everyone. He poured the tequila into the glass and took the shot. But he didn't forget he had to take two, so he simply just repeated his actions.

"Dare one complete; so Jimin hyung, truth or dare?" Tae said smirking.

"I- um... dare, I guess" Instantly Jimin felt worried that he might regret his decision. Since it was taehyung after all and he was absolutely ruthless with dares.

"Hmm, I dare youuu toooo, call Yoongi hyung daddy until tomorrow." Taehyung said with a big grin on his face.

"Bitch. what??" Jimin said feeling regretful and embarrassed, because he was sure everyone could see the blush on his face.

"You heard me" Tae said with a big grin on his face. Meanwhile Yoongi sat there and watched the scene going on before him. And he simply just grinned.

"Fine, dare accepted" Jimin said still quite shy about having to call yoongi 'daddy'.

"Well, Jimin choose someone." Hoseok said reminding jimin they were still playing truth or dare after all.

"Yoo-, i mean, daddy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." Yoongi said nonchalantly all though the way Jimin said 'daddy' made him feel some type of way.

"I dare you too take three shots of tequila." Jimin said while eyeing yoongi who just looked unfazed. Yoongi didn't even respond he just grabbed the bottle and the shot glass and did what he was told.

Once Yoongi finished with the third shot he spoke up.
"So, hoseok, truth or dare?"

"Dare because you know I ain't no bitch" Hoseok said adding emphasis to that last part.

"Okay, well if you really 'ain't no bitch' i dare you to take another acid tab." Yoongi said with a smirk because he knew his best friend probably wouldn't. Although, he thought wrong because right after he said that hoseok took the baggy that had the tabs in it back out.

"Well, Yoongi, I suspect your trying to kill me, but you know what? i'll do it; because like i said i ain't no bitch." Hoseok said smiling like a maniac. To everyone's surprise he took the other acid tab.

"Hyung, isn't that dangerous?" Jimin asked hoseok.

"Maybe... but fuck it. you only live once right?"

"I guess you're right hyung." Jimin said chuckling a bit.

"I'm always right" Hoseok said with a cocky smile. "Namjoon, truth or dare?" Hoseok asked.

"Dare, of course." Namjoon said in a dUh kind of tone.

"I dare you too take 3 shots of tequila"

"I'm shocked you didn't dare me anything inappropriate." Namjoon said while pouring himself a shot.

"Meeeee? i would neveeeeer!" Hoseok lied. "You all know i'm a child of the lord himself".

"Yeah, because children of the lord do drugs and party 24/7" Yoongi said with a smug look on his face, which just left Hoseok speechless: but the game simply just continued.