• 𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 5 •

🌑 𝖌 𝖔 𝖔 𝖉 𝖇 𝖔 𝖞 🌑

"What do you mean he's my type? Since when have I liked bad boys? You know my mom wouldn't approve and I can't disappoint her more than I already have" and there it was again that good boy in Jimin

"What do you mean he's my type? Since when have I liked bad boys? You know my mom wouldn't approve and I can't disappoint her more than I already have" and there it was again that good boy in Jimin. The boy who had to be perfect because 'what would people say/think if he wasn't?'.

"Jimin why should you even care huh? It's your life you should make your own choices. Who gives a fuck what people think? You should enjoy your life no matter what; have fun Jimin. And I was just playing about you liking Yoongi but from how offended you just got I have to ask, do you? Do you like him? Even just a little bit? You know you can tell me and i won't judge you."

"You're right and i'll try and have fun tonight and be less of a 'good boy'. I'm tired of not having fun just because I worry about people's opinions. I'm like really tired of it. And yes I do find Yoongi attractive, like really attractive and he's so sweet but badass at the same time. So yeah I guess I do kind of like him." Jimin said happily.

"Good today we're going to have fun Jimin; remember your free from judgement with them. They're on their way here so get ready to have fun jiminie!" Tae said meanwhile checking his phone. And with that being done it urged Jimin to check his phone as Yoongi said he would text him. And surely he did.

mr.suga 😍
We're on our way to Tae's house. I hope your ready to get fucked up pinkie!

pinkie 🌸
i also hope i'm ready lmao 🤣

mr.suga 😍
Don't worry pinkie you'll be good

pinkie 🌸
awe badass mr.suga seems soft uwu ~.<

mr.suga 😍
And it seems good boy jimin has a soft spot for a bad boy.

pinkie 🌸
how would you know if i'm a good boy?

mr.suga 😍
i've seen and heard about you around school.

pinkie 🌸
and by that you mean Tae told you guys?

mr.suga 😍
No. He's never talked much about you he told us he wanted us to meet you not for him just to talk about you. And I asked someone about you.

pinkie 🌸
oH, wait who did you ask?

mr.suga 😍
If i'm being honest I don't remember. I just remember seeing you walk out of class and asking the person next to me who you were and they said "he's park jimin, and you probably shouldn't try anything with him; he's a good boy"

pinkie 🌸
wow, i mean you're not wrong as that is who i am or at least try to be.

mr.suga 😍
And why is that who you try to be pinkie?

pinkie 🌸
i honestly don't even know.

mr.suga 😍
Hmm okay, well i'll see you in a bit pinkie.

pinkie 🌸
Okay sugaaaa see you in a bit then. :)

Jimin sat on the couch in taehyung's living room and tried to process his thoughts. He felt really weird about the whole situation; about the whole day in general. He was starting to question all his decisions. He's feeling unsure of everything he's doing right now. His mind is telling him he should feel ashamed of himself but he really needs to stop caring about all his logical thoughts, at least just for today.

Jimin doesn't just act really innocent and put on a good boy act; he is quite innocent. He always has been, his parents kept him guarded from a lot of things. But of course like any other teen he soon found out about things like drugs and sex. However, he knew about those things to an extent. He surely is a really innocent boy. The first time he'd ever done any sort of drug was today, and he might not ever be able to admit it but he liked it...?

His thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock at the door.