• 𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 4 •

🌘 𝖞 𝖔 𝖚 𝖗 𝖙 𝖞 𝖕 𝖊 🌘

Taehyung has been telling Jimin all about his relationship with Namjoon for the past 2 hours since they got to Tae's house

Taehyung has been telling Jimin all about his relationship with Namjoon for the past 2 hours since they got to Tae's house. Honestly, Jimin really wanted to know everything about it from how they met to how their relationship is right now. So he sat there listening to Tae talk about his relationship.

"So yeah and as you can see from today everything is perfect. He cares about me so much and treats me like a prince: he likes to spoil me, show me a lot of affection and always shows me off. He's everything i've ever wanted and more." Tae said with a tone in his voice that just screamed 'love'.

"I'm so glad that you finally found someone who treats you like this Tae. I love you so much and i'm
so happy that you found what sounds like true love to me." Jimin said before attacking Tae with a big hug that made them both tumble off the bed.

"Jimin, hyung, I love you too but there was no need for you too attack me like that! I'm telling Joon." When Tae said that he was telling Joon jimin couldn't help but burst into a fit of laughter.

"Ha, how you've described him he sounds like the softest boy ever." Jimin said calming down from his fit of laughter.

"That's because I haven't told you the story of the time Joon and I were out kinda late at night and he was walking me home. But before he took me all the way home we stopped by the store because I wanted snacks. And basically long story short a guy tried to grab my ass and so you know me, I would never let someone disrespect me like that. So I turned around and slapped him. Soon after i just saw Joon walking behind me, looking extremely mad. And, so basically he left the guy with a black eye and we got kicked out of the store. Don't worry though there was another store close so i still got my snacks." Jimin's mouth was an'o' shape as he was speechless.

"Wow, I- don't really know what to say but wow" Jimin said still quite shocked.

"Yeah and then when we left the other store and I was just happily eating my chips, he stops me and looks down into my eyes, squeezes my cheek and says 'I hope you know no one fucks with my baby. never, ever!' and then just kissed my cheek. You should have seen me Jimin I was a blushing mess and on the verge of tears. No one has ever shown me so much love." Tae said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Tae you're really about to make me cry. That's so sweet and i'll probably never have anything like it" Jimin said a little sad since he really didn't believe in love ever since his last relationship.

"Jimin don't say that. You never know when love can come and where it can come from. I mean I never expected to find love, how I did. All I did was go to a house party. So you never know when love can find you! Just never lose hope." Tae said with a reassuring smile on his face.

"I hope so.."

"And I know so Jimin. Just don't be so negative about it. If you want you can go get some food downstairs or watch tv i'm going to take a shower real quick." Tae said as he stared gathering his clothes from his closet.

"Okay, don't worry i'll keep myself entertained" Jimin said and got his phone that was set on the bedside table. He turned it on and noticed he had messages from an unknown number.

Unknown
Hey Jimin, it's Yoongi or 'mr.suga'. I was just texting to ask if you would be at tae's house later.

change name to "mr.suga 😍"
yes |no

pinkie 🌸
oh hey yoongi hyung! and yeah i'm actually spending the night at tae's house tonight.

mr.suga 😍
Ahh that's cool. I'm looking forward to seeing you again pinkie. You were acting so cute today.

pinkie 🌸
awe thank you! but why do you think i was acting like a 'cutie'?

mr.suga 😍
I don't know. I just think you're hella cute and you're feisty attitude was cute too.

pinkie 🌸
:o ...i was not feisty!! but are you coming over to tae's house later with namjoon?

mr.suga 😍
Yes you were! And yeah Namjoon's going to come get me in an hour so we'll be at tae's house like at 9.

pinkie 🌸
i guess i was feisty; but oh really?

mr.suga 😍
Yuuup but i'll text you when i'm on my way pinkie ;)

read 8:03pm

Jimin didn't know why but he wanted to look really good that night. He knew they were probably just staying at Tae's house but still.

"Tae, i'm looking through your closet and changing okay?" Jimin yelled into the bathroom door.

"okay" Tae yelled back.

Jimin loved wearing tae's clothes. He had such good fashion sense and a lot of expensive clothes Jimin could never afford. Jimin didn't change the ripped jeans he had on. But changed his shirt to a big baggy black shirt that had colorful writing on it. And of course it was long sleeved: it had to be. After he did his hair; he made his pretty pink hair look even prettier. Soon after Taehyung got out the shower. He had changed into a baggy white tee shirt that was tucked into his tight black ripped jeans. and of course he put a black choker on for the signature Tae look.

"So we're both trying to impress someone, huh?" Tae said when he took a look at Jimin.

"I- um well i guess so?" Jimin said looking down blushing furiously at the thought of Yoongi.

"I knew you would like Yoongi" Tae said smiling.

"Wait how did you know it was Yoongi i liked? I could have liked hoseok!" Jimin said shocked his best friend knew everything without even a word being said on the topic.

"Yoongi's just more your type is all"