• 𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 9 •

☘️ շ1 𝖖 𝖚 𝖊 𝖘 𝖙 𝖎𝖔 𝖓 𝖘 ☘️

Jimin sat down in the closet and leaned on the wall

Jimin sat down in the closet and leaned on the wall. "Hmm, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Jimin said while looking up at Yoongi who was still standing.

"Well I've done a lot of crazy things but..." Yoongi was about to finish his sentence, but then he looked down at Jimin. He thought about something else that would involve Jimin looking up at him like that. And how pretty Jimin's lips would look around his co-.

"Dadddddddy?? Are you going to answer my question?" Jimin said with an irresistible pout.

"Oh, yeah sorry for that. But like I was saying before I started daydreaming was that, the craziest thing I've ever done is when I broke into a tattoo shop with Hoseok and Namjoon. Because we bet Hoseok something, I kind of forgot what it was, but he lost the bet: and the consequence was he has to get a smiley face tattoo on his ankle." Yoongi said smiling at the childish memory.

"And he actually got the tattoo?" Jimin said curious about the whole ordeal.

"Yes he did indeed, but it's not your turn to ask a question is it?"

"I guess not daddy, so ask away." Jimin said with a giggle.

"What's the most inappropriate thing you've ever done?"

"Umm... when you say that are you talking about sexual things?" Jimin felt like his cheeks could cause a fire. Because at this point he knew his face was redder than a tomato.

"I guess, if that's how you want to interpret it baby."

"I- well um, I gave a lap dance once." Jimin looked down shyly as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"No need to get shy about it baby, but just so you know I wouldn't mind seeing that someday."

"How about you daddy? What's the most inappropriate thing you've ever done?" Jimin said stuttering a bit because of how embarrassed he was.

"Well... I've done a lot of inappropriate things. Why don't you ask a more specific question baby?"

"Um, have you ever been caught doing something inappropriate?"

"Oh yeah, multiple times. The most embarrassing time might be when I was at a house party and this girl was giving me head in one of the rooms in the house. Suddenly, we hear the door open and I guess that was her house, because she quickly got my dick out her mouth and said 'mom?'. I was so embarrassed. I was just trying to get some top; not meet her parents." When Yoongi finished talking he realized Jimin's chuckles began to get louder and louder. Jimin couldn't contain his laughter, he felt bad for Yoongi of course but for some reason he couldn't stop laughing.

"You're turn to ask a question daddy" Jimin said as he calmed down a bit.

"I want to know the backstory to that lap dance you gave."

"So technically, it happened last year. I had gone to a party with Taehyung; keep in mind I didn't know we were going to a party, since he didn't tell me he just said that we were 'going out'. If I would have known we were going to a party I wouldn't have went. Apparently, we only went because our friend Xeli invited us. Otherwise, we never would have gone. That was never Tae's type of thing either, until he met Namjoon, I guess. I was trying to get away from this creepy guy who was following me around. So I entered some random room and two of my friends: Jin and Jungkook were in there playing truth or dare with who used to be my crush, his girlfriend, and one of her friends. To make a long story short I ended up playing with them. And since Jungkook and Jin knew I liked that one guy and because they didn't like his girlfriend they dared me to give him a lap dance. And I didn't like the bitch either so I did, but daddy you don't understand how embarrassed I was."

"I don't think you should be embarrassed about that baby. That's quite a daring thing of you of all people to do, and I find it cute." Yoongi said as he looked down at Jimin.

"Thank you daddy" Jimin said as he got up from where he was seated in the closet since he got uncomfortable in the position he was in. He stood there and just looked at Yoongi with blushing cheeks.