• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 շշ •

🎈 • 𝖎 𝖙 ' 𝖘 𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 𝖞 𝖙 𝖎 𝖒 𝖊 ! ! ! • 🎈

    🎈 • 𝖎 𝖙 ' 𝖘  𝖕 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 𝖞  𝖙 𝖎 𝖒 𝖊 ! ! ! • 🎈

*honk, honk*  *HONK, HONK*

"Get in the car!" Yoongi demanded.

"You almost gave me a fucking heart attack! What the fuck dude." Hoseok said slightly pissed at his friend who was yelling at him to get in his car. "Your house is like two houses away, why should I get in your car, when I can just walk?!?"

"Change of plans, we're going to a party. One of Xelia's rich friends is throwing a big party and invited her." Yoongi said from the passenger seat.

"Okay, but they invited her... not us, so why are we going?" Hoseok asked as he got in the backseat of Yoongi's car.

"They told her, her friends could come. So technically we are invited." Yoongi replied confidently.

"I don't want to get kicked out from another party, Yoon. Remember, last time you almost shot the host of the party and we had to run from the police." Hoseok said annoyed.

"Okay... but that was only because the guy owed me money, the fact that he happened to be the host of the party was just an unfortunate coincidence."

"I assume everyone else is also on their way there?" Hoseok asked.

"Yeah, they are." Jimin replied softly, as he turned the volume up to listen to the radio. Quickly, plugging in the aux cord to his phone instead because the radio was playing overplayed songs that Jimin was tired of listening to.

"You guys down to pregame?" Yoongi asked.

"To what?" Jimin questioned.

"Pregaming, is technically just getting a bit tipsy before parties."

"With what alcohol?" Hoseok asked.

"There's two bottles of Vodka in a bag right next to where you're sitting." Yoongi replied.

"So, 7/11 for slurpees? Or are we just chugging from the bottle?" Hoseok asked.

"Up to the two of you, do you guys want slurpees or solo vodka??"

"Slurpees!!" Jimin and Hoseok said excitedly, Yoongi just nodded in approval and started the car. They blasted music in Yoongi's car and sang as he drove them to the nearby 7/11. Sadly, they weren't able to get through the song they were singing because they reached the 7/11 in what seemed like 2.5 seconds due to Yoongi's reckless driving. They all got out of the car and walked inside the convenience store.

Jimin ended up getting a large wild cherry slurpee, a bag of hot cheetos, and a cookie. Yoongi only got a large coconut slurpee and a bag of skittles. Hoseok got a large blue raspberry slurpee, a bag of hot funyuns, a brownie, 2 bags of gummy worms, and a hershey's chocolate bar. "Did you smoke?" Yoongi asked worriedly as he saw everything Hoseok was caring.