• 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 շՅ •

🌟 • 𝖆 𝖋 𝖎 𝖗 𝖘 𝖙 𝖐 𝖎 𝖘 𝖘 & 𝖆 𝖑 𝖎 𝖙 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 𝖇 𝖎 𝖙 𝖔 𝖋 𝖉 𝖗 𝖆 𝖒 𝖆 • 🌟

 🌟 • 𝖆  𝖋 𝖎 𝖗 𝖘 𝖙  𝖐 𝖎 𝖘 𝖘  &  𝖆  𝖑 𝖎 𝖙 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊  𝖇 𝖎 𝖙  𝖔 𝖋  𝖉 𝖗 𝖆 𝖒 𝖆 • 🌟

Yoongi, Jimin, and Hoseok got to the party a little bit after the others, the house wasn't too far. It was actually just in the pricier side of Jimin's neighborhood. They all arrived a bit tipsy, due to the Slurpees they mixed with hefty amounts of Vodka. Both Hoseok and Yoongi had a high tolerance for alcohol; Jimin did not. So he felt more than just a buzz, unlike the other two that were almost completely sober.

The atmosphere of the place would usually make Jimin feel nervous. It was filled with people, loud music, dimmed lights, and too much alcohol, but tonight it filled him with excitement and confidence; instead of nervousness. The music made him want to dance. When Jimin danced he was a demon, who moved smoothly just like a snake; and that demon wanted to come out to play tonight.

"Hyung~ dance with me!" Jimin doesn't quite know how he gained the courage to ask Yoongi to dance but he didn't regret it one bit; because soon, Yoongi's big hands were on his small waist as they moved to the sensual beat of the song playing, slowly moving in sync. Jimin, moved his hips slowly to the beat, as he looked into Yoongi's dark eyes. They were surrounded by people, but it felt like it was just the two of them, just their bodies moving to the music, all so peacefully and sensually.

Yoongi looked back at Jimin and Jimin directed his gaze elsewhere out of shyness, with a small smile and blush on his cheeks. His smile faded quickly; he looked at the door of the house, and there was Jungkook and Jin. Jin was smiling and Jungkook just grinned cheekily, as people surrounded them at the door, greeting them with hugs and big smiles. "Y-Yoongi... we have to go." Jimin said nervously, his words a bit slurred due to the vodka. The people gathered around Jin and Jungkook began to diminish.

"Why? What's wrong Pinkie?" Yoongi whispered into Jimin's ear, in a tone that sent shivers down the pink haired male's spine.

"Jin and Jungkook... they're here. We have to go somewhere they can see us, if we don't things will get bad." Jimin responded.

"Fuck." Yoongi said in frustration. "Lets go." Yoongi got a hold of Jimin's hand and got them out of the crowd of people They couldn't go through the front door because Jin and Jungkook were still there, so they just went the opposite way. They found a less populated hallway, with multiple doors, on the right of the kitchen. Yoongi played with the door handle trying desperately to get it open. Jimin stared back at the kitchen and saw Taehyung and Namjoon peacefully talking, hopefully they didn't run into Jin and Jungkook... because that would be bad.

Jimin wasn't given much time to think about the outcomes of what would happen if they did run into each other, because all he felt was a strong pull on his arm. "Come on." Yoongi said as he pulled Jimin into some random room.

"Hyung!! What are we supposed to do!?!? It's not like we can leave they're near the front door and if they see us..." Jimin's slurred ramble was cut off by the feeling of Yoongi's lips on his. Jimin kissed back, it was a slow but sweet kiss. Jimin didn't expect his first kiss with Yoongi to be while he was drunk in some random house; but he wasn't complaining.

Yoongi pulled away reluctantly and Jimin almost whined, missing the new feeling of Yoongi's lips. Yoongi cupped Jimin's face in his hands. "Calm down Pinkie, we'll find a way out of here, this is a big house, I doubt the front door is the only way out." Yoongi looked around the room and spotted a big window. Maybe, he had just found their way out.

【 ☁︎ ♡ ☁︎ 】

"What are you doing?" Xelia asked an obviously annoyed Jungkook.

"I'm going to talk to Tae, why?" Jungkook responded a bit rudely.

"And by 'talk' you mean flirt, don't you?" Xelia said, not fazed one bit by her friend's attitude.

"Yeah, and what about it? It's not like he has a boyfriend or anything." Jungkook replied smugly.

"Jungkook listen to me, just leave him alone, you'll regret bothering him." Jungkook didn't say anything, he just rolled his eyes, and kept walking towards Taehyung. "You're going to regret not listening to me, you hard headed bunny." Xelia yelled at him. But nothing stopped him. Soon he was standing in front of Taehyung with a big smirk on his face.

"I didn't know you would be at this party, Tae. You should come dance with me, such a handsome guy like you shouldn't be sitting all alone." Jungkook said flirtatiously as he tried to put his hand on the other male's waist.

"I think you should go, Kook." Taehyung said as moved the other boy's hand off his waist.

"Why?" Jungkook asked teasingly.

"Because he said so, now move before I make you move." Namjoon said seriously from behind Jungkook who turned around instantly.

Jungkook stood in shock for a couple seconds before he realized he was speaking to the one and only: Kim Namjoon, the delinquent whom he despised. "And why the fuck should I listen to you? You fucking lowlife." Jungkook said as he got closer to Namjoon, with a cocky smirk on his face.

Namjoon put down the two beer bottles he had gotten for Tae and himself, and got intimidatingly close to Jungkook. "Just stay away from him if you don't want to get your ass beat, rich boy." Namjoon said seriously, as he tried to keep his cool, because after all Jungkook was still Tae's friend.

"Sorry, but I don't take orders from people, especially not from lowlifes like you." Jungkook said cockily, pretending to be completely unfazed by the elder.

Namjoon chuckled a bit, it was a dry and angry chuckle. "You think you faze me? Don't you little boy? I recommend you stop talking while you still can."

"And what are you going to do if I keep talking, huh?" Jungkook said cockily with a grin on his face.

(yoonmin's next kiss will be more special, then yoongi just kindly shutting up a drunk jimin, i swear. 😔😔)