Saviour- Chapter 7: Clumsy

"Awe fuck." I whispered as I looked towards my house. The light was on in the kitchen and I could see him shuffling around in there, occasionally coming back to the sink and mumbling. I stood out on the sidewalk, making sure I was away from the streetlamps so he didn't see me. Our house wasn't too bad, not as nice as Dusky's parent's place but still nice. It was rather large if I do say so myself, and had large open windows, a beautiful sky blue door that had ornate detailing (thanks to my mother) and a gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous kitchen with cherry wood cupboards, double ovens, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops! Heh heh, sorry. Got a little carried away there, its just I remember all the good times we had in there as a family. The food fights we would have around Christmas time when we were making Christmas cookies, gourmet dinners we would make on special occasions...ahh, it was well, perfect!

Damn, did it again,

Sighing, I kicked a pebble out onto the road and took another glance at him stomping around the kitchen. If I was lucky maybe I could sneak in the back way and go up those stairs. Ha, that involves luck which is something I ran out of long ago. Deciding that I wasn't on the mood to deal with my darling fathers shit, I turned around and walked back down the street until I was in the middle of town and let my thoughts consume me.

It's fact that when you turn exactly 31 you will experience the billionth second of your life. Just take a minute and picture yourself at 31. Maybe you have a nice house and have 3 beautiful kids, maybe you just got married and are on cloud 9, or maybe you're married to your work and you dread the holidays because it's always filled with "When are you gonna settle down and have some kids? Geez Loretta, your 31! Give me some grandchildren before I bite the dust!" My point is you've reached the billionth mark in your life and it doesn't matter if you just got a promotion or announced your pregnancy, well okay, that does matter but what I'm trying to say here is just be happy. As long as your happy and content in life then thats the most important thing. At least, thats what I believe.

I breathed a long sigh and stood still for a moment, contemplating my own thoughts. Whose to say how we are supposed to live our life? And the definition of happy? And why the hell is it okay to judge someone for it? If they want to tour the world living on romance then so be it. They are obviously happier than you are so back the fuck off. Why is it that most people feel the only way you can forget about how fucking sad you are is to beat down on someone else? Newsflash, it does not make you any better and makes you look pathetic and sad. And anyways yo-

"Owww." I groaned. What the fuck did I walk into? I rubbed the back of my head and opened my eyes to a sea of stars, at least, I should've if there wasn't a 6 foot something person in my way who wouldn't shut up.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! Damn I'm such a klutz. I am so, so, so sorry. Are you okay? I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Rrgh I should've looked where I was going. I really am sor-" he rambled on.

"Look, clumsy. You gonna help me up or you gonna stand there acting like this is a Hallmark movie?" I asked while lying flat on the ground.

He bent down and helped me up. "Thanks." I began to pat my pockets to check for my phone when I remembered where I had left it, on my bed. "Damn it."

"What? Are you hurt?" he then grabbed my arms and twirled me around, checking for injuries.

I ripped my arm from his grasp and backed away, he looked at me confused. "Eh, no. I'm fine, really. I just need the time."

He nodded and pulled out his phone from his pocket and handed it to me. "Here."

I smiled my thanks and took it. "Cool case." Protecting his phone he had a white Black Veil Brides case with their logo on it.