Chapter 2 - Craving

The next morning.

I'm laying in my bed, under the covers, wearing my tank top and mesh shorts. I roll over to my nightstand and I see a note. I sit up straight and I take it.

Good morning, love. I will see you later. Elijah and I have matters to discuss. Meanwhile, Rebekah will help you with your vampire training.
– Klaus

I smile a little as Rebekah walks in, snatching the bedcovers from me.

"Rebekah!", I say to her, getting annoyed.
"What are you doing?"

"Get up, baby vamp, you got some training to do", she says to me. "Klaus and Elijah are gone for a little while, so, Niklaus asked me to train you, any questions?"

"Um, nope", I say to her.

"Good, now, get dressed, little Forbes", she says, walking out of my room.

I just look at her, bewildered.

~•~

St. Anne's Church

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) Rebekah and I walk in a training area with a boxing ring

"What's with the boxing ring?", I asked her, confusingly.

"It's for training", she says, putting on some fingerless gloves. She slings me a pair. "Put them on"

I look at her as I put on my fingerless gloves. "Why the fingerless gloves?"

"Because you and I are gonna get in that ring, and you're gonna try to kick my ass", she says to me.

"Really?", I say to her.

She just smiles. Great.

~•~

Rebekah and I are now, in the boxing ring as we're sparring with each other. Or at least, trying to.

I try to punch Rebekah with my fist. She stops my fist with her hand, sweeping my legs from under me with her feet.

"Again, baby vamp", she says.

I get up to my feet and I look at her. "Really?"

"What did you expect, I'm not gonna just let you punch me", she says.

Right then, I punch her in her face. I gasp in shock. "Oh my gosh, Rebekah, are you okay?"

She looks at me, wiping the little blood from her bottom lip with her thumb. "Not bad, little Forbes, I'm a little impressed"

"Thanks", I say to her, smiling nervously.

She vamp-speeds me to the fence, pinning me against it. "You're quite the fighter, I'll give you that"

I elbow her in her stomach, and I vamp-speed her to the fence, pinning her against it. "Thanks"

Rebekah chuckles as I let her go. She turns to me. "You got some skills, little Forbes,I admire that in you"

I smile and so does she.

~•~

Rebekah and I are now, back at the Abattoir. She pours a bottle of bourbon in two small glasses.

"I think we're gonna be buddies", she says, handing me a glass of bourbon.

I take it and I take a sip from it. I grimace a little. Rebekah just smiles.

"You'll get use to it, baby vamp", she says, taking a sip from her glass of bourbon.

"Thanks, Rebekah", I say to her. "For the training"

"Don't get mushy on me, Corinne", she says. "You're a vampire now, you have to embrace it"

We smile a little at each other as we walk to the sofa and sit down.

"How was the training?", Freya asked, walking to us and sitting down in a sofa chair.

"It was pretty good", I say to her.

"Corrine actually punched me", Rebekah says with a smile, looking at me. "I'll be asking for a rematch"

Rebekah and I smile at each other.

"You two are well acquainted", Freya says to us with a small smile.

"Yeah, Corinne hasn't gotten on my nerves...yet", Rebekah says.

I just smile. I look at Freya. "How are you?"

"I'm good, thanks for asking", Freya says. "So, you and my brother"

"Klaus and I are....working it out", I say to her with a small smile.

Rebekah, Freya, and I smile at each other. I'm actually getting to know the Mikaelsons. They're pretty awesome.

~•~

Later that evening, I'm sitting in my room. I sense Klaus as he walks in, holding a blood bag in his hand.

"Klaus", I say to him.

"I got you a blood bag", he says, putting it on the coffee table. "You and my sister had training"

"Yeah, she's, uh, she's pretty tough", I say to him.

"Yes, she is, she's an Original, like me and my brother", he says to me.

"Your family are the Originals?", I say to him, surprisingly. "That's pretty cool"

He just smiles. I look at him. "I understand that you and Elijah had some situations"

"We did", he says to me, looking at me with a reluctant look.

I notice it. "Klaus, what's the matter?"

He walks pass me, getting a pencil from the drawer. He slings at me and I catch it, inches from my face.

He smiles at me. "Very good, little vamp"

I smile at him as I sling it back at him. The pencil grazed his cheek.

I gasp. "Oh, my gosh, Klaus, I'm sorry, why didn't you catch it?"

He looks at me as a little blood trickled from the cut on his left cheek. "You need to feed"

Veins protruded from under my eyes as I fought the hunger. "Klaus, I can't, I don't wanna hurt you, I might lose control"

He walks to me, inches from my face. "You won't"

We look at each other as I nervously kiss his left cheek with the cut on it, kissing the little blood from it. I look at him as my eyes turn blood-red. Klaus notices that I'm holding back. Making his eyes glow golden with protruding veins, he vamp-speeds behind me and bites my neck.
Hearing his heartbeat with my vamp-hearing, I couldn't take it anymore.

Giving in, I vamp-speed Klaus to the wall and I start to kiss him. He kisses me back, pulling off my jacket, along with my top. We both pull off his short sleeve shirt and we kiss again. He lifts me up in his arms, bridal style, and walks to my bed, laying me down on it. We kiss again as I flip over, so, now, I'm atop of him. He sits up straight.

"Don't fight it, love", he says to me in my ear, caressing my cheek with his hand.

Looking at him with my blood-red eyes,as I'm fighting my craving for blood, my fangs protruded and I nervously bite his neck, not trying to hurt him while I'm feeding on him. I stop feeding and we kiss again. We both lay down on my bed as we started to make out.

I'm a vampire now. And I have to embrace my vampire abilities. It's gonna be a little hard. At least, I have Klaus and his family to help me.

What did you think of the chapter? Vote and comment. What did you think of Rebekah's and Corinne's bonding friendship? And what did you think of the 'Klorinne' scene?