Chapter 9 - An Old Lover

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) Rebekah, Freya, Hayley and I are at Rousseau's, sitting at a table

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) Rebekah, Freya, Hayley and I are at Rousseau's, sitting at a table. Rebekah said that I needed a girl's hang out.

"I didn't know that Caroline has a sister", Hayley said to Rebekah, sipping a bottle of beer.

"You asks me, I like little Forbes than Caroline", Rebekah said to Hayley.

"Rebekah", I say to her, shockingly.

"What?", Rebekah says. "You don't get on my nerves like your sister does sometimes"

I just give her a really look. "What's with you and my sister?"

"Let's just say, Caroline and I didn't get quite along either", Rebekah says.

"Oh, okay", I say, awkwardly.

~•~

Third-Person POV

Klaus is walking in the French Quarter as he notices a perfume bottle on a table. He slowly walks to it, taking the perfume bottle in his hand. He looks at it in confusion as it looks at the label.

Du Beaucage

Right then, he figured who it was.

Holding the perfume bottle in his hand, he walks to the perfume shop, walking in. He looks around.

"I figure you would look for me", Aurora says, walking to him. Klaus looks at her, stunned. "Hello, my sweet love"

Klaus just looks at her, still stunned to see her

Klaus just looks at her, still stunned to see her. "Aurora, what are you doing here?"

"Don't be silly, Nik", Aurora says, walking to him. "I've missed you"

Klaus puts the perfume bottle on a table, figuring out what to say. He looks at her. "And I've missed you as well"

Aurora walks to him, caressing his cheek with her hand. "It's been a thousand years since I've seen you, my love"

She leans to kiss him. He slightly pulls away. "What's the matter?"

He looks at her. "Nothing, it's just... I need some space for a while"