Chapter 5 - Damsel In Distress

Later on that afternoon.

"I assume whoever is behind Corinne's hostage is helping Genevieve", Klaus says to his siblings as they walk out of Klaus's study.

"Are you so certain that Genevieve is behind Corinne's situation?", Elijah asked his brother.

Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah walked down the stairs. Klaus turns to them. "I'm absolutely certain, Elijah"

"I am too", Rebekah says, looking at Klaus and Elijah. "That redhead was a bit jealous"

"Enough!", Klaus shouts, losing his temper. He breathes in and out, calming down. "I don't do well without Corinne,

Elijah and Rebekah looks at Klaus sympathetically. They know how Klaus is and how he get it.

"I let her in", Klaus says in a gloomy tone. "I don't let anyone in, both of you know it, I used to think that love was a weakness, perhaps, I was wrong.... I love Corrine"

Elijah walks to him. "You can tell Corinne that you love her yourself, so, hold on to that love you have for her"

Klaus looks at Elijah as he nodded. Klaus loves Corinne. And he'll do anything to protect her.

~•~

Corinne's POV—The Bayou

I gasp awake and notice that I'm in a boxed coffin. I hit the lid to the boxed coffin.

"Somebody!", I shout, hitting the lid to the coffin. "Somebody help me!"

I must be buried in some dirt. I start to sob as I start to panic.

"Please, somebody!", I sobbed.

I grab my heart necklace and I held onto it, thinking about Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya. I sob.

~•~

Third-Person POV

Genevieve is quietly chatting a spell in the greenhouse as a infuriated Klaus vamp-speeds her to a wall.

"Where is she?!", Klaus shouts as Elijah and Rebekah walks to him.

Genevieve just smiles at him. "I assume you're talking about your precious Corrine, even though, she's buried out in the Bayou with the wolves"

Genevieve holds up Corrine's daylight ring and Klaus looks at it.

Getting more upset than he already is, Klaus's fangs protruded as he's about to bite her.

"Niklaus", Elijah says. "Don't"

Klaus looks at him with an angry glare. He looks at Genevieve as he lets her go, snatching Corinne's daylight ring from her hand and speeding off.

Elijah and Rebekah walks after him, as they left for the Bayou.

~•~

Corinne's POV—The Bayou

I'm still holding my heart necklace as I'm laying in a boxed coffin. I just lay there, trying to keep calm. I look at my left hand index finger. My daylight ring is gone. Crap.

~•~

Third-Person POV

Klaus and Elijah are driving in Elijah's car. Rebekah is back at the Mikaelson Compound. They get to the Bayou and Elijah stops the car, he and Elijah gets out.

Klaus walks further away from Elijah, looking for Corrine, who's buried in dirt, in a coffin.

"Corrine!", Klaus shouts. "Corrine!"