Chapter 4 - Troublesome Blues

3:00. In the morning.

Corinne's POV

As I'm asleep in my bed, hugging my bedcovers. My vamp-hearing could hear Klaus slightly moving in his bed. Concerned for him, I get out of my bed, walking to the threshold of Klaus's room. He's wearing a gray tank along with pajama pants.

"Klaus?", I say to him with concern. He tiredly looks at me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, a bit restless", he says in a tired tone. "You're invited"

I walk in and I get into Klaus's bed, tucking myself under the covers. I lay my head on his chest, he wraps his arm around me.

"How did you know I was restless?", he asked, looking at me.

I look at him. "Vamp-hearing"

He smiles a little and I smile back. I turn over and Klaus puts his arm on my waist. His arm under mine. Right then, Klaus had fallen asleep. And so did I.

Klaus and I are each other's comfort zone.

~•~

That morning. I wake up and see Klaus painting on his painting canvas. He manages to see me and smiles.

"Morning, love", he says to me.

"Morning", I say to him. "You sleep well?"

"I did, thanks to you", he says to me with a small smile.

I smile at him, noticing my heart necklace laying on the pillow. "My necklace"

"I got it back for you", he says as he stopped painting. "I held onto it"

"Thanks", I say to him, putting my necklace back around my neck. "Nice painting"

"Thanks", he says.

"Can I see it?", I asked, getting up from his bed, walking to him.

"It's a surprise", he says to me.

I give him a playful, pouting look. He just chuckles.

"Okay", I say to him. "I'll see you later then"

We smile at each other as I leave.

~•~

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) I walk to Klaus's study to see Elijah sitting at the desk

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) I walk to Klaus's study to see Elijah sitting at the desk. Since Rebekah had taught me to fight. Elijah can help with me with compulsion. Also, Elijah and I can bond.

"Hi, Elijah", I say, walking to him. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course, you may", he says to me.

"Can you help with me with my compelling?", I asked. "I really don't know how to do that?"

He looks at me and smiles. "I figured you might ask me"

I smile at him.

~•~

Elijah and I are now, downstairs with an already compelled female caterer. I look at her.

"Okay, what do I do?", I asked him, confusingly.

"Make eye contact", he says. "Concentrate, tell her to do something"

"Okay", I say to him, looking at the compelled female caterer as I make eye contact, compelling her. "May you get me a glass of water, please?"

The compelled female caterer nods and walks to the kitchen as I stop the compulsion.

I look at Elijah as I smile. "I did it, Elijah"

"Very good, Corinne", he says with a smile.

The compelled female caterer walks back to me, holding a glass of water in her hand.

"Thank you", I say to her, gently taking the glass of water from her hand.

She nods and walks away. Yay. My first mind compulsion. I take a sip of my glass of water.

~•~

After drinking my glass of water, I'm walking in the French Quarter. The light breeze flows in my hair.

"Hello, Corinne", someone says to me.

I turn around to see a lady. "Who are you?"

Right then, she magically snaps my neck, knocking me out. I fall on the sidewalk.

~•~

Third-Person POV

Klaus walks in Corrine's room, looking around. "Corrine?"

There was no answer. He pulls out his phone and dials Corinne's number. Only to see her phone on her nightstand.

He grabs her phone and walks downstairs to see Elijah and Rebekah.

"Corrine isn't here", Klaus says to them, getting worried.

"What do you mean?", Rebekah asked him, confusingly.

"She's not in her room", Klaus says to her.

Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah looks at each other with worry looks as Klaus's phone rings. He looks at it.

Genevieve

Klaus answers his phone. "You hurt her and l'll kill you"

"You make the most threats, it's not gonna help the youngling"

"Where is she?"

"I don't have her, you could probably asks Freya to locate her"

He hangs up, looking at Rebekah and Elijah. They look at him with concern.

"What is it?", Elijah asked him.

"Corrine's missing, and Genevieve doesn't know where she is", Klaus says in a concern tone.

~•~

Later that afternoon, Freya, Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are in Klaus's study. Freya spills some black sand in a circle on a map that's laying on the desk. She begins to chant a locator spell.

She gasps, which concerns Klaus, Elijah, her, and Rebekah.

"I can't locate her", Freya says in a concern tone.

"Try again", Klaus says, calmly, trying not to lose his temper.

"Klaus", Freya says.

"I'm asking you to try again", Klaus says, trying to keep calm.

Freya looks at the map and she chants again, spilling some more of black sand in the same circle on the map.

She gasps again, looking at Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah. "I can't locate her, it's like she's cloaked"

Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, and Freya looks at each other with concern looks.

Klaus leans against the coffee table as he gets concerned.

Elijah looks at his brother, putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We will locate her, Niklaus"

Klaus didn't say anything as he looks at Elijah. Klaus is in love with Corrine. He wanted to tell her. And now, she's in trouble.

What did you think of the chapter? Vote and comment. Will the Mikaelsons locate Corrine?