Chapter 3 - Witchy Nonsense

I'm Corrine Forbes.... and I'm in a budding relationship with the Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson.

~•~

Klaus and I are laying in my bed, under the covers. He soothes my hair and I slightly move a little. I sit up straight as Klaus and I look at each other.

"We have got to stop hooking up", I say to jokingly.

He chuckles at my joke and he sits up straight. He kisses my cheek.

"What am I gonna do,Klaus?", I asked him in a gloomy tone. "I haven't really embraced my vampire abilities just yet?"

"My family and I will help you the best we can, then, afterwards, it's up to you", he says to me with a small smile.

I smile at him a little. "Okay"

We smile at each other as we share a small kiss.

~•~

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) I walk downstairs to see a redhead lady looking around

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝) I walk downstairs to see a redhead lady looking around. She manages to see me.

"Hi", I say to her, nervously.

"Who are you?", the redhead asked me.

"I'm Corrine, who are you?", I asked her, confusingly.

"I'm Genevieve, is Klaus here?", she asked me.

"Yeah, I can get him for you", I say to her.

"Don't bother", Genevieve says, eyeing me. "You're a vampire wearing a daylight ring"

"Yeah", I say to her.

She starts to walk around me, still eyeing me. "So, how do you know Klaus?"

"I'm not sure what you mean?", I say to her, confusingly.

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I mean", she say as she stops walking, glaring at me. "You and Klaus are.... intimate, aren't you?"

"Yeah", I say to her.