Chapter 10 - A Dark Corrine

St. Anne's Church

A car pulls up to St. Anne's Church and parks in a parking spot. The engine cuts off as Aurora de Martel, the ex-lover to Klaus Mikaelson, gets out of the car, closing the car door behind her. She opens the car door to backseat of the car to see a knocked out Corrine.

"Tired little thing", Aurora says in a pouting tone.

~•~

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝)

I immediately kick Aurora in her face, she stumbles back as I vamp-speed away. She vamp-speeds me after me, grabbing my arm, injecting me with a syringe containing vervain.

"That wasn't very nice, darling", she says to me. "We need to chitchat"

We walk inside of St. Anne's Church and Aurora slings me on the floor.

"Who are you?", I asked her, confusingly.

"Huh, Klaus didn't tell you who I was, no matter, allow me

"Huh, Klaus didn't tell you who I was, no matter, allow me....I am Aurora de Martel", she says."long-lost lover to Niklaus Mikaelson, he and I have chemistry, and now, he seems to be infatuated with you....", she says, looking at the engagement ring on my left hand ring finger. "....he proposed, how intriguing"

I look at her as a female witch walks to her. She and Aurora exchange glances.

"What is a witch doing here?", I asked her, confusingly.

Aurora walks to me, crouching down to me. "You and Klaus are in love, and I'm gonna take the thing he loves the most"

She snaps my neck again, knocking me out.

~•~

Minutes after, I awake and notice that I'm sitting in a chair, with my wrist tied to the arms of the chair with ropes. I tried to move my wrists.

"Vervain ropes, darling", Aurora says, sitting in a chair, inches from me. "Don't move too much"

"What do you want from me?", I ask her, getting annoyed.