Chapter 12 - Loveless Revenge

(Corinne's POV/Outfit🔝)

Klaus and I are downstairs in the living room. I'm sitting on the sofa, Klaus is sitting in a sofa chair. A compelled lady walks to us with a glass of blood. She hands to Klaus. And she hands a blood bag to me.

"Thank you", I say to the compelled lady.

She smiles and nod, walking away. I look at Klaus. He smiles at me.

"What?", I say to him, confusingly.

"Nothing", he says. "I've always admired your compassionate"

I smile at him. "And I've admired your sense of humor"

He looks at me for a little while and smiles.

"Hello, you two", Cami says, walking to us.

I look at her, sipping my blood bag. "Hi, Cami"

She sits down on the sofa with me. "How are you?"

"I'm better, thanks to you", I say to her with a smile.

She smiles back at me. "I'm glad to help you, Cori, you need a friend, you can always talk to me"

I smile at her. "Okay"

Cami and I smile at each other. Klaus's phone bings a text message. "I have to go"

I look at him. "What's the matter?"

"It's Freya...she has Aurora", Klaus said, getting up, putting his half-empty glass of blood on the coffee table.

"Let me go with you", I say, getting up. "I'll like to give Aurora a piece of mind"

"Absolutely not", Klaus said. "I need you to remind here, with Cami", Klaus says to me.

"Okay", I say to him.

He walks away as I sit back down with Cami. She and I exchange glances.

~•~

Third-Person POV/St. Louis Cathedral

Aurora is tied up to a chair. She looks at Freya. "Freya Mikaelson, what do you want?"