Chapter 3

After you picked up your pills you start heading back home. The crash site came into view but there was something different about it as you got closer. When it came to view, you saw 20 people investigating the site. Someone in a tan hood stopped you. You slowed down stopping next to the figure turning your bike off.

"What happened?", you looked up to him as he reached up taking his hood off.

"Shawn!?", you said surprised as the blonde gave you a smile,"what are you doing here?"

He looked over to the spaceship," do you remember about that guy I warned you about?"

"Yeah."

"This is his ship."

Your blood ran cold as you stared at the site speechless.

Shawn closed his eyes,"I had a feeling I should have escorted you home. Have you seen anyone come from this crash? Or maybe something unusual?"

Your chest tightened making your breathing rash.

"Angel?", he spoke giving you a worried look.

Coughing hard into your hand he placed a hand on your shoulder. You felt a sense of relief from the tension in your chest as your coughing subsided. Looking down in your hand you saw blood clot in it quickly making a fist before he could see.

"I'm sorry Shawn but I have to go. I'm not feeling too well", you said starting up your bike.

Before Shawn can say anything you are already speeding home with your mind racing. Your chest tightened again causing you to cough more as your breathing shortened. Blood spattered all over your red blouse and  bike as your vision started to blurr.

Shit! Why now!? I'm not going to make it in time!

Blackness appeared around your vision as the coughs worsened with blood coming out. The house came into view when your chest started giving you harsh sharp pains. The bike slowed to a stop as you leaned your body over the handlebars weakened of strength. The last thing you saw was General rushing out the house to you before your body collapsed on the ground surrendering to darkness.

*******************************

"Angel? Can you hear me?", asked a voice as you came to.

Opening your eyes you saw Maul sitting in a chair next to you while you laid in your bed.

He sighed in relief,"hey. How are you feeling?"

You blinked,"I'm okay. What happened?"

"You had what General told me was an 'attack'. He started freaking out before you showed up. Did something happen? What did he mean by an 'attack'?"

Before you can explain to him your mind flooded with memories of Shawn at the crash site. You quickly sat up drawing your gun from its holster from your side pointing it at him.

"Who the hell are you? Why are the Jedi looking for you? Why are you here?"

Maul raised his hands up,"calm down Angel. There is no need to use that. If I was here to kill you, you would be dead by now. I will tell you all that you need to know, just put the gun down."

Lowering your gun you placed it back in its leather halter as Maul exhaled a sigh of relief.

"My name is Darth Maul. I am a Sith Lord under the orders of my Master. The mission that was given to me was to find the Fallen Angel on planet Earth. Upon my mission, I came across some Jedi leading up to my arrival here with you."

Your brows furrowed,"what is the Fallen Angel mission?"

Maul leaned forward,"the mission was to find someone who has the ability to create a more powerful force than any other Master Jedi. But if it falls into the wrong hands, then they have the ability to destroy the whole entire universe. You have that power Angel. It is there, but you will need someone to amplify your power as it will only work on someone who has a strong mindset with mastering the force, focus and concentration."