Chapter 6

When you came to your body ached in pulsating pain as you slowly sat up from the ground looking around.

Where am I?

The cell you were in had iron bars with cold cracked grey cement flooring. You were in a cell that faced the other cells on each side in a dimly lit hallway. A single black metal door was at end opposite from you.

Chain's weighed down both of your ankles combining into one heavy chain tieing you to the ground with only a four foot radius to move in

Chain's weighed down both of your ankles combining into one heavy chain tieing you to the ground with only a four foot radius to move in. A cold steel metal band wrapped around your throat with a key hole on the back of it. An low animal sound arose from a cell next to yours on your left. Squinting your eyes you saw a huge creature with fur moved next to the bars looking at you.

"What the-"

"Oh good! You're alive!", spoke a sudden voice in the cell on the right of you, across from the creatures cell.

A noise came from the creature sounding happy. The voice belong to a man as he appeared standing in front of his cell.

"Chewie was worried about you", he smiled,"he says that you looked hurt. Are you okay?"

You shrugged,"I'll survive. Who are you? And where are we?"

He chuckled shaking his head,"where are my manners? I'm sorry. My name is Han Solo. The big fur ball over there is Chewie. We got captured like you and are currently heading to the Death Star to be interrogated, I hate to say it. If only my ship was working properly we would have outran these assholes."

Chewie made a noise baring his teeth at Han.

"I know! I know Chewie! I'm sorry I didn't listen to you to have that replace before we left! There! You happy now?", he yelled back at him somehow understanding what the creature said.

He can understand him? I must of hit my head pretty hard.

They went back and forth at each other arguing. You winced in pain placing your hand on your cracked rib. Using your powers you fixed it letting out a sighed opening your eyes.

"What's your name?", asked Han making you look back to him.

You smiled,"my name is Angel."

Chewie made a noise at Han motioning his head towards you.

"Ah! Chewie and I were wondering how you ended up here. I mean, this isn't your ordinary jail cell hold. Usually when you wake up in this jail it means your up shit creek without a paddle. Well, I guess waking up in any jail cell isn't good either. But this one in particular means you are a wanted criminal by the Empire. They chased us down because we were helping two of our good friends from being captured and killed."

Your expression saddened,"I guess they wanted me for my powers. He tried to save me-"

Tears formed in your eyes as you thought about Maul.