Chapter 11

Raising your purple lightsaber over your head in the air you yelled,"ATTACK!!"

Everyone ran with you charging into the hord of Stormtroopers.
Shawn stuck by your side fighting them with you back to back.
A Trooper's saber met yourse making you smile quickly kicking him in beteen the legs. He went down giving you the chance to lop his head off.

Dirty trick I know. But it was either me or him at this point. I need to try to prolong my energy for this fight.

From the corner of your eye Shawn lost his footing while fighting a Trooper. The trooper raised his saber bringing it down at him. You quickly threw up your hand using the force knocking him into another Trooper next to him. Shawn turned to you giving you a nod in thanks until his eye's widened.

"Behind you!"

Quickly you spun around raising your saber up in defense clashing it into another red saber.

"It's nice to see you again, Angel", said the red camoed Trooper pushing his saber at you.

You grinned,"be careful now. You'll end up like your headless comrad with a pretty mouth like that."

He growled quickly pulling away swinging his saber at you again. You deflected his attack instantly swinging upwards at him. Throwing his body backwards you sliced into his outstretched arm missing his chest.

BANG!

A bullet whipped past your face grazing your left cheek bairly missing you.

Sounds like I'm not just fighting one brother anymore.

The Trooper ran at you, taking the opportunity for his brother's distraction. He forcefully kicked your stomach swinging his saber sideways. Bending your body back his saber bairly missed you as you felt the heat from it on your face. When you straightened back up he shoved the saber at you quickly.

BANG!

I can't dodge them both!

You rose your saber up in defense closing your eyes waiting for impact from both of them. Blood shot in your face making a pouring sound like water onto the ground in front of you.

I don't feel anything. That must mean they missed me.

You opened your eyes to see Shawn standing in front of you with his back to you. His saber went into the Troopers helmet while all at the same time deflecting the bullet back at the brother ricocheting through his helmet killing him too.

"Shawn-", you whispered before more blood spilled to the ground.

The Trooper's red saber disappeared as his body collapsed lifelessly on the ground.

Shawn turned to you with a smile,"told you I always have your back."

Tears swelled in your eyes with a lump forming in your throat when you saw a hole going through his heart from the red saber. His body gave way slowly falling to the ground.

"SHAWN!"

Panic spread through you as you rushed to his side. Blood pooled under him as he looked up to you still smiling. His bloody hand gently brushed back a strand of hair from your tear streaked face.

"Hang on Shawn!",you cried,"I can fix this!"

You placed a hand over his chest closing your eyes. Your tattoo glowed as you tried to heal him but it felt as though his body resisted your help.

Tears fell from your face as you opened your eyes,"I'm sorry Shawn, I don't know why I can't heal you. I'm so sorry."

His smile weakened as blood seeped from the corner of his mouth,"It's not your fault Angel. You can't stop death."

"You're not going to die!", you yelled,"you need to live! You need to go back to Terin!"

His eyes started to cloud,"Terin....please tell her I love her."

"Don't you dare die!",you screamed shaking him.

Heaviness weighed down his chest as he closed his eyes breathing out his last breath.

Your voice cracked,"Shawn?"

You shook his body hoping he would wake up in this God awful nightmare of yourse. The nerves in your body went numb as the fighting around you seem to fade going in slow motion. Red lasers few past you silently as explosions went off. Your tear filled green eyes looked over to Maul fighting the black armored assassin from before with his double end red lightsaber.

 Your tear filled green eyes looked over to Maul fighting the black armored assassin from before with his double end red lightsaber

General fought off five Trooper's with all four of his lightsabers as Luke and Leia fought along with the other Jedi's. Han and Chewie shot at them with their guns while dodging attacks.
Your eyes looked ahead of you through the crowd of Stormtrooper's and Jedi's to see a tall figure emerge walking twoards you.

With each step closer you heard mechanical breathing.

Darth Vader.