Chapter 10

The city was crowded when you went back the next day for more parts for the ship. General, Maul and you wore your cloaks as you entered the shop.

When Han installed the part you got him he noticed there were more problems to fix before you could go back to Earth

Luke and Leia were right. It's a pile of crap.

A chill went down your spine making you look around.

That was weird. It felt like I was being watched.

The sweet smell of coffee suddenly distracted you. You looked over to a cafe across the street drooling from the aroma. General and Maul were busy looking through some bins to notice.

"I'm going to the cafe across the street! You guy's want anything?"

They both turned looking out the stores windows doing some calculation in their heads.

General nodded,"looks safe enough."

Maul agreed,"it has plenty of windows where we could see her."

You sweat dropped,"I'm not a little kid you know."

Not acknowledging what you just said they turned back to the bins ignoring you again.

"Ugh! Fine, I'll be back", you huffed in frustration walking out the door.

When you entered the cafe, you saw a long line of people waiting impatiently as two young girl's madly rushed behind the counter. You looked back to the store hesitating on whether to help or not.

Ah fuck it! This won't take very long!

Taking your cloak off you hung it on a rack near the counter revealing your new black dress.

Once you tied your hair back you opened the counter top joining them in their frenzy.

"Hey! You're not suppose to be back here! Please wait in line for your turn!", said one of the girls with short black hair.

"My name is Angel, I own the cafe 'Heavenly Scent' on planet Earth. Let me help you", you spoke tieing a black apron on.

Before she could retaliate her coworker started freaking out.