Chapter 5

You laid on the bed on your side with Maul behind you gently rubbing your thighs with his hand. He placed a kiss on your neck rapping his arm from underneath you caressing your breasts.

"Hey Maul?"

"Hmm?"

"Did my powers increase yourse?"

"When your markings glowed part of your power did increase mine. We have formed a bond with each other's soul's. Over a period time the bond will be fully complete. As for now, we have temporarily patched your powers from draining you of life. Nobody else can take your powers except I. It is very dangerous for someone to take you since you have broken the seal to your powers. You may have a possibility of using them now."

Turning around you gave him a kiss resting your head on his arm as he closed his eyes.

"One last question Maul."

He open his eye,"yes?"

"Why are you so big down there?"

A big smile formed on his face as he closed his eyes again.

"That is because I am a Dathomirian. We are different from humans in combat, body, and mind. Such as when we Dathomirian's mate we stay with our partner until the day we die. Since males are specially built in strength and endurance we are physically bigger in general."

You blushed,"so that means we are kind of married?"

A smile formed on his lips as he kissed you,"by the Dathomirian's ways, yes. Traditionally when we marry we mate on our wedding night. You humans are different though. There is yet so much to learn about your kind."

"You were also my first", you spoke making him open his eyes.

He leaned closer kissing your lips,"and I will be your last."

Your kiss deepened as he laid his body on top of your naked body.

**********************************

Your mind woke you that night while you laid in Maul's muscular arms. Careful not to wake him, you got out of bed getting yourself a glass of water from the kitchen. Trough the window next to the skink, the ship past by a strange planet with milky green color surrounding its ozone layer.

You got dressed wearing blue jeans and camo t-shirt before leaving the room

You got dressed wearing blue jeans and camo t-shirt before leaving the room. Walking to the dining hall deck where you danced the night before, you looked up through the glass at the planet. It reminded you of your home planet Earth except with more forest than water. While you stare at the beauty of the planet the ship shuddered to a sudden stop. With slight panic you walked over to the side to make sure the ship didn't hit a meteor or astroid causing it to sink like the Titanic movie.

"Angel!", yelled a voice behind you.

Turning around you saw Dr. Renn running twoards you from the dinning hall.