Chapter 12

It seemed as though everthing disappeared around you as he stopped five feet away with his saber drawn at his side. He looked down to Shawn laying in your arms before looking back to your tear stained face.

"No matter where you go, you will always bring war with you",he spoke,"look around you Angel. Is this what you want?"

Gently you removed your hand from Shawn's chest laying him down on the ground. You stood up looking down at his lifeless face.

"Come with me", spoke Vader holding a hand out to you,"we can put an end to this war."

Shawn's words echoed through your head with flashbacks of his smiling face.

'You will never quit will you?'

His words echoed as you tightened the grip on your saber in your hand.

'The rebel angel you are.'

Unsheathing your saber you swung fiercely at Vader blinded by rage. He blocked your attack causing the sabers crackle as sparks flew between you two. Everyone around slowly stopped fighting watching the two of you battle.

You swung at him again,"you son of a bitch! This is all your fault! The bloodshed, the fighting, this war! YOU started this!"

Vader blocked your attack,"this can end as easily as it started."

Swinging your saber at him he blocked it before quickly reaching out choaking you with the force. Your saber fell from your hand as you grasped at your throat. Your body hovered from the ground into the air.

"Angel!", everyone called out beginning to rush to your aid.

"Come any closer and I'll break her neck", warned Vader making them stop,"either way I can easily extract her power from her dead body."

A bone chilling voice spoke behind Vader,"it's nice to see you again my apprentice."

All of the Stormtroopers simultaneously dropped down to one knee bowing. Maul glowered at a black cloaked figure appearing next to Vaders side.

"Let her down", the man smiled at you.

"Yes my Master", Vader replied releasing you letting your body hit the ground.

Luke clenched his teeth," Darth Sidious."

You trembled reaching out for your saber laying on the ground 3 feet away

You trembled reaching out for your saber laying on the ground 3 feet away. Vader used the force sending it flying into his hand before you could grab it. Sidious knelt down in front of you with an evil smile.

"Leave her alone!", demanded Maul stepping twoards you.

Sidious head slowly turned to him,"I'll deal with you in a minute Darth Maul."

You clenched your teeth laying on the ground helplessly glaring up at him as he turned back to you.

"Come with us my child. I promise if you surrender nobody will get hurt",he smiled evilly.

Heroes Of Our DestinyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara