Chapter 4

You boarded the ship that night with General waving goodbye to you in his long hooded cloak with his hood covering his face. With a smile you wave back to him before you and Maul reached a man at the top of the stairs dress in a butler outfit.

He looked down at his book to see a picture of you on the list before looking back up with a smile handing you your room key

"You will be in room 3 on the top floor in the suite section. Enjoy your cruise!"

The suite section!!!??? I wonder how much that cost!

Maul carried both of your suitcases to the assigned room while you danced up the steps in excitement.

He rose a brow,"what is a suite? And why are you acting all gayly?"

You smiled back at him when you reached the room before opening the door with the key. It took some time to register the huge room while you gawked at it amazed.

 It took some time to register the huge room while you gawked at it amazed

(Imagine it night time outside instead of light out)

Flopping down on your back on the bed you smiled from ear to ear. Maul gave you a questioning look before shrugging dropping down face-first next to you.

"Is this real?"

You looked over to see Maul now examining a piece of a complimentary golden candy wrapper that laid at the head of the bed.

"Well I would assume so", you smiled at his curiosity of the candy,"I mean, why would they put something like that on the bed unless they might be-"

"I meant being here with you. Is this some sort of a dream?"

Looking over at him you gave him a question look,"I would hope not since I've never been on a cruise ship before. Why do you ask? I've noticed something has been bothering you for a while."

He turned over laying on his back,"when I served my Master, there was no such thing as a vacation or having fun. I have never got to do any of these things until you saved me when I crashed here on Earth."

A blush formed on your face,"before you arrived, I've lived my life the same every day hoping that someday it would change. The day after is when you showed up and told me who I truly was and what my purpose is in life."