𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

❝ I'll fight, babe, I'll fightto win back your love again ❞

to win back your love again

GROWING UP WITH A SHITTY MOTHER AND HER VARIETY OF BOYFRIENDS, Frankie has been through it all. Finally getting away once he gets the she-devil herself arrested, Frankie has thrown himself into a whole other world, one that fully revolves around being alone. His only friends were the motel he slept in and the disgusting streets of hollywood. broke and starving, Frankie turned to his biological father, but no explanation is needed there. He's a deadbeat. Frankie could be the last person on earth and he still wouldn't be around to help.

Harper is the complete opposite, sort of. She noticed Frankie one night when he stopped for a visit at the very bar she worked at. Ranting about his life and shoveling down shots like it was nothing, Harper felt pity for him, but didn't say a word. No one likes pity from someone, it usually makes them feel utterly worse, especially when that person has never been at such a low point in life. So, instead of letting Frankie drink shots until he blacked out right in his seat, Harper limited him, saying she'd give him a shot for every time he told her a fact about himself. They didn't have to be deep meaning or personal, just a simple fact, something you'd tell someone you were meeting for the first time.

Only for the tasty shots, Frankie went along with Harper's little game. one fact to another, Frankie ended up spilling his whole heart out to a stranger; it must've been all the alcohol running through his system. now, a drunken mess who can't form a coherent sentence, it was Harper's turn to do the same as him.

"Tell me about yourself. That's fair, isn't it?"

Learning about him as the night grew darker and the drunks started stumbling out the bar, Harper could see as to why Frankie was so fucked up. He had no one to turn to, only alcohol and who knows what other kind of poison. Harper herself has never gotten to this point, she's been close, but she's never actually reached it. To witness Frankie — who she was sure could be a swell guy without all the jack daniels — go through this kind of shit angered her.

Harper decided to do what she never expected herself to do, or anyone else at that. She took Frankie in, suggesting he crash at her place until he got on his two own feet somehow.

Frankie took her offer with no hesitation. he was tired of that shit-hole they call a motel. Motels were disgusting as it is, but the one he stayed in was the worse he has ever seen: The beds were horrific, the bathrooms about the same. There were junkies that roamed outside all through the day and trash littered everywhere. How would he repay Harper, he didn't know yet. But that was something to worry about for another time.

"Really brave of you to let me sleep at your place," Frankie followed behind Harper as they walked down the crowded sidewalk, heading to her apartment which was only a few minutes away.