𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

FROM RELEASING THEATRE OF PAIN, TO DOING MULTIPLE SHOWS AGAIN AND TRAVELING, Motley were going through a busy time as always

FROM RELEASING THEATRE OF PAIN, TO DOING MULTIPLE SHOWS AGAIN AND TRAVELING, Motley were going through a busy time as always. Harper spent this time to focus on herself and her job; She couldn't follow them all over the world for the rest of her life, as nice as it sounds.

Days were boring without them, but she dealt with it by working and going out with her co-workers some nights.

Doc had called Harper up randomly one day, asking if she'd like to come down for a few shows. She didn't want to be a distraction or a burden to the band, but she wanted to see them. She missed the guys, especially Nikki despite how distant and put-off he was being. So, she flew out the closest date she could get, going to the hotel Motley stayed in the same day.

Harper met up with Doc in the main lobby, her suitcase still with her. Doc approached an older looking woman, probably around her late 40's or early 50's. Harper had no clue who she was, but she looked familiar in an odd way.

"Sorry, not to sound rude or anything, but who are you?" Harper asks the woman, earning a smile from her.

Doc chimes in, introducing the woman to Harper. "This is Nikki's mother. She wanted to visit."

Harper froze at the sight of her. She let her eyes flicker to the woman behind Doc, noticing the resemblance between her and Nikki: the brown hair, the smile was almost identical also. Harper was shocked Doc let her fly over, not that he knew about what she did. Nikki kept that part of his life private, to himself. But, he still had zero right to do so. He didn't even give Nikki a heads up about it.

Anger filled Harper now. This woman and the men that tagged along with her practically ruined Nikki's whole childhood, they put him in a dark place so young. Memories still flooded his mind when Harper and him were together, it was heart wrenching to watch. The mother had tilted her head to the side, confused at Harper's sudden death glare. Then it hit Harper, the mother didn't know who she was.

"Nice to meet you," Harper spoke plainly, forcing a grin on her face.

She spun around to Doc, motioning for him to follow her. "Can I talk to you real quick?"

Doc nodded and walked away from Nikki's mom, not too far though. Harper mouthed a "sorry" to her and went over to Doc, arms crossed over her chest. She stood in front of him, the rage within in her probably radiating.

"What is it?" he questioned.

Harper shook her head, pinching the bridge of her nose. "Why did you bring her here?"

"I thought it would be nice since it's the holidays," he explains, shrugging his shoulders at Harper.

"You know when he comes down here and see's her, he's going to lose his fucking shit," Harper warns.