𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

Nikki breaking the small wall lights that lit up the hallways of the hotel with bass

Nikki breaking the small wall lights that lit up the hallways of the hotel with bass. Tommy running down the halls half naked, drunk and roaring at random elder couples that peaked out their rooms to see the commotion.

Vince and Nikki hiding — and getting high in the same moment — from the authorities in Doc's room while Tommy gets chased by them.

Vince, Nikki, and Tommy all throwing furniture out one of their room's window and letting it land onto some random dude's car.

* * *

THIS WAS THE KIND OF SHIT HARPER AND DOC HAD TO DEAL WITH FOR DAYS, WEEKS AT THAT. Doc had no control over them and Harper sure as hell didn't, so the boys just ran free. They were worse than any band Doc had ever worked with prior to them and Harper believed him with no reasoning needed.

Harper was aware of how crazy the guys could be, it was in their nature. But add having alcohol and drugs in your system every hour of the day, they start to behave like wild fucking animals. There was no calming them down at that point. They only had two options: stop themselves or get arrested. The first option never happened, it was usually the second one. If Harper could get a dollar for every time one of them got put into handcuffs, she'd be flooding with money. That's how horrible they were.

Despite acting like complete fools every damn day, they tend to get their work done. The process takes longer since they're always intoxicated or hungover, but it mainly works out in the end.

The Looks That Kill music video shooting was happening, and lucky for Harper, she got to join them and see how the making of the video goes. In between takes, the boys would split and go to their own dressing rooms to do their own thing until they needed to come back out again. She didn't want to bother since the making of the video can be tiring, so Harper kept her distance and checked out the set up close instead.

"Harper, have you seen Nikki anywhere?" Tommy approaches Harper, seeming more hyper than before.

Harper pointed in the direction of the dressing rooms with her finger, running her other hand along the set. "I think he's in his dressing room."

"Why? If you don't mind me asking?" Harper adds, turning to Tommy with a content smile playing on her lips.

"My family is here and I want them to meet him," he answered, motioning to his mother and father who stood by themselves awkwardly. Tommy's eyes lit up as his hand engulfed Harper's, "hey, you can meet them too!"

Harper chuckled, pulling back as he tried to bring her over to his parents, "let me go get Nikki for you first."

Jogging over to where the dressing rooms were located, Harper goes over to Nikki's, Doc already standing outside the door. Harper leans against the wall, assuming he was getting Nikki for the same reason as her.