𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

MOTLEY CRUE FRONTMAN ARRESTEDAFTER FATAL CAR ACCIDENT

AFTER FATAL CAR ACCIDENT

THE INCIDENT HAPPENED at Vince's place the night he was throwing a party, December 8th. Vince didn't leave the house alone though. The drummer of Hanoi Rocks, Razzle, had tagged along with him. Harper met him briefly thanks to Tommy, but that was about it. From the few words they exchanged, Harper could see that he was an out-going, entertaining guy, so, it hurt her to know how easily the world lost him. She could only imagine what the band, his family, and other loved ones were going through.

But both of them were intoxicated, so it wouldn't have mattered who drove. More than likely, the crash would have happened either way.

Vince had been charged for drunk driving and vehicle manslaughter, only earning 30 days in jail, 19 if he stayed sober. Although Harper was good friends with Vince, she expected him to get more time. He put three people's lives at risk, including his own, and only served the 19 days. That was only Harper's opinion, she never mentioned it to anyone though.

Three months passed, Vince had been out of jail already, but the band was spiraling. Harper and Tommy entered the studio together, have met up prior to that. Mick sat on a couch, vodka bottle in his right hand and his guitar in his left. Nikki sat in a chair with his bass in his grasp, but he looked exhausted. He had dark circles under his eyes, his skin was paler than usual, and he just seemed sluggish all around. Harper got a weird feeling, a feeling as if something was off about Nikki. Perhaps he was sick, but she didn't want to blow it out of proportion and cause more problems, so she kept quiet.

Tommy, so far, was the only one acting like his normal self, which can be questionable.

The atmosphere was dark and full of tension. No one spoke to one another, it was awful. Harper and Tommy made small talk, but nothing more. Harper saw Nikki stealing glances at them a few times and when she would look his way, he'd turn his attention to his bass.

Walking up to him, Harper stood in front of him, Nikki letting his eyes trail up her figure until they found hers. They were emotionless, full of nothing. Harper was bothered by the feeling he gave off, but she couldn't pin point what was wrong exactly.

"What's up with you?" Harper asked curiously, resting her hands on her hips.

Nikki let his head hang low, watching himself as his fingers plucked at the chords. "What do you mean, harper?"

"You look like you haven't slept in days, Nikki," she says with a concerned tone, frowning.

"I'm fine," he spat, which startled Harper a bit. Harper backed away from him, not asking anything else and going over to Tommy.