𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

( WARNING: SMUT )

( WARNING: SMUT )

TAGGING ALONGSIDE A BAND THAT KNEW NOTHING but sex, drugs, and rock n' roll can have its ups and downs. Harper was more than aware of what she was getting herself into when she reconnected with Nikki after those years apart, but it didn't stop her.

Despite the moments where she cried or feared that Nikki wouldn't come back to her from all the substances he consumed, the experience was memorable. She traveled around the world and went to places she never thought she'd be able to see. She also got to see the band grow to become the most successful of them all. More importantly, Harper got to see the guys become stronger. Motley Crue went through tough times and fought each situation. Maybe they didn't do it in the most civil way, but they handled them.

Now, they stood before every other band, selling out venues and having their albums skyrocket on the charts. As a band, they still had their times where they partied until the sun came up, but being together was much more than just that to them. Performing was on a whole new level, filled with passion and adrenaline.

Motley Crue were doing better than ever and nothing was going to get in the way this time. No girls, no drugs, no alcohol, absolutely nothing.

Their first show back as the Motley Crue everyone grew to love, the boys were beyond excited to perform. After dealing with all of the consequences their crazy antics brought and member changes, they were back for good.

Harper was invited to the show; Nikki had made sure that she'd be able to come backstage with no problem. Unfortunately, for her, she got stuck with a few things before she could actually leave to the arena. Harper didn't want to miss their first show back, so she started to worry. She didn't want to let Nikki down either since he was expecting her to be there, at the side of the stage, singing with him and the band. But there wasn't much she could do about it, life throws shit at you with no warning sometimes and you have to deal with it.

"Where's Harper, man?" Tommy nudged Nikki's shoulder, grinning from ear to ear. He was obviously the most hyped about tonight.

Nikki scanned the backstage area, shrugging. "Not sure, she should've been here by now."

Nikki grew confused, wondering where she could be right now. He didn't want to make himself nervous at the thought that maybe something happened to harper on the way over, but he couldn't help it. Harper told him that she'd be able to make it with no problem, so her words he's remembering now made him anxious.

"She'll be here, dude. Don't worry," Tommy spoke, giving Nikki a reassuring pat on the back.

"Yeah, I hope so," he mumbled to himself, looking around again to see if Harper showed up by any chance.