𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

FROM SPENDING THE LONG YEARS OF THE 80's TOGETHER to entering new generation, 1990's, as a married couple, you could say things for Harper and Nikki have escalated quickly

FROM SPENDING THE LONG YEARS OF THE 80's TOGETHER to entering new generation, 1990's, as a married couple, you could say things for Harper and Nikki have escalated quickly. Their dream of finding each other again, falling in love like they did the first time they met, and having a family were coming true at a rapid pace.

September of 1994, Nikki proposed and the two got officially married off only three months after since, unfortunately, he had an album to work on for the band. Their honeymoon lasted almost a week; Harper loved every minute, but wished she could've spent some extra time with Nikki. Even while away, he still managed to be drowned in stacks of papers covered in lyrics and guitar riffs that could possibly make the cut. But all in all, she loved the moment with him.

The first night by far was the most memorable moment of the whole trip for Harper: They spent the whole day together and when night came round, they only continued to be so caught up in one another, head over heels in love. Then, Harper got the surprising news she was pregnant a few weeks later, and now, there were two times she would cherish forever. Nikki and Harper had talked about getting a family together in the past many of times, but now that it was happening, Harper found it surreal, especially since he was planned to leave for tour for the new record that was being released.

This kind of experience, it would be a living hell to do it alone. when Nikki found out, he was beyond excited which harper hoped previously. Though, the thought of not being there when she needed him the most ate at him on the inside. He decided to stay for Harper, for his new family, but Harper was too stubborn to let him. She told him she'd be fine the first few months and that he could come back when her due date inched closer.

Bringing the year of 1995, December 2nd to be exact, Ryder Jae Sixx was born and that was a night Nikki could not afford to miss. He booked the quickest plane ride home he could get so Harper wasn't alone, and so he could see his newborn son with his own eyes for the first time. Nikki let the tears that he tried to desperately hold back slip once his son found his way into his arms. he thought he was dreaming; Nikki pictured he'd be the last person in the world to find actual love with someone or even start a family. Here he was, with both and it made him the happiest man alive. Harper herself cried at the sight of the man she loved with all her heart holding their little bundle of joy. It's all she could of asked for and she definitely wouldn't trade it for the world.

* * *

December of 1997 came rather quickly which meant birthdays for both Ryder and Nikki. Nikki, unfortunately, was on tour supporting the bands newest record that took a good year or two to complete. Ryder was growing up healthy, turning a wonderful 2 years old.

At such a young age, Harper didn't want Nikki and Ryder to lose their connection, so she tried her best to make sure they were all together when they had the time. If Nikki could fly down for a few days or a week, Harper would encourage him to. If she could go to him, she doesn't hesitate. Traveling wasn't the best experience, but it was always worth it in the end.

As of now, Harper and Ryder roamed the backstage of the venue the guys were performing at discreetly, in plan to surprise Nikki. He had been gone for about two months, and since it was his birthday soon and Ryder's had already passed, Harper thought it'd be a pleasant idea. Purposely arriving when their show was just about over, Harper slowly walked near the right side of the stage where the boys would rush out from, her hand holding Ryder's small one lightly. he followed, babbling to himself and pointing as he stared out at everything he saw.

Staying far enough, Harper crouched down to Ryder's height, watching as the boys walked off the stage. She motioned to Nikki for Ryder to see, his doe eyes widening as he gasped cutely out of excitement. Everything was going as planned, Nikki hadn't noticed the two were there. That was until Ryder took it upon himself to run over to Nikki the best he could.

"Every time," Harper mumbled to herself, letting her head hang low as she sighed out in defeat.

Harper stood to her feet, smiling to herself as she watched the scene unfold. Nikki jumped at the sudden touch, but when he looked down to see who was the one grabbing him at the legs, he wasted no time in picking Ryder up in his arms. Nikki held him close to him, kissing all over his face lightly which Ryder only giggled loudly at.

Nikki paused for a moment, spinning around to see if he saw Harper anywhere. When he spotted her steps away, he approached her with Ryder still cuddled up in his arms, his lips crashing onto hers passionately.

"What are you two doing here?" Nikki asked once he parted away from Harper, a wide grin that exposed his pearly-white teeth plastered across his face.

Harper moved so her small figure hugged at his side, her placing an arm around his waist. "We came to surprise you, you know, since your birthday is coming up."

"Well, we tried, but I guess Ryder had another idea," she recalls the move Ryder pulled, Nikki and her both laughing. "You were still a tiny bit surprised though, right?"

He nodded his head, plaxing another kiss on ryder's forehead as he curled in his embrace out of comfort. "Mhm— I definitely wasn't expecting this. Thank you, doll."

"I didn't know if I could go through with this tour any longer, it's killing me."

"Well, luckily we're staying a couple of days, so that should help you," Harper stood on her tip-toes slightly to kiss his cheek.

"We have a lot to catch up on, don't we?"

"Yes, there are few things we need to talk about," Harper's tone fell more serious which caught Nikki's attention, his brow raising.

"Like what?" he questioned, confused. Harper grabbed Nikki's hand, starting to lead him over to the dressing room to get his stuff.

"Like what exactly is the plan for when Ryder's sister comes along, Sixx?" Nikki stopped dead in his tracks, staring
at harper with widened eyes and his mouth agape. She turned to him and pressed her lips together in attempt to hide the smile that wanted to show.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, and you better start preparing yourself because she's going to have you wrapped around her little finger just like her mommy."