Chapter 1: Me

(This chapter is slightly edited.)

Elsa's P.O.V.

It was a dark and gloomy night. Anyway, why did I find myself here? Or if I'm mistaken, why did I find myself alone? Is it because I'm so stupid? No, don't! Or is it I don't have someone to love? I think I could recall. I shut my sister out. Not just her, but also everyone else, but I can't shut my eyes off the view.

Besides, I'm not that queen in Arendelle anymore! I'm Queen Elsa, born with wintry powers that can create such beauty and danger. I've hurt my sister once, and I don't want to hurt someone else again, and that's the reason why I'm here: To protect everyone. Especially my sister. Not if you want to know everything that happened behind the scenes, I'll tell you the story.

*flashback*

I was on my bed and never thought of distractions. Everything was so peaceful but I never heard something. Some footsteps somewhat of a bear sneaked in my room and somehow did such a strategy. I just had this good rest when something plunged on me and startled, I woke up. My eyes were just 1/8 lit from that life form body. "Anna, go back to sleep," I said.

"But the sky's awake," she said dramatically, gesturing her hands as in a sunrise, "so I'm awake and I want to play!"

"Do it yourself!" I grumbled and shoved her on the floor. She landed with a thud, and I was able to sleep again. I got another time to get another set of sweet dreams until she opened my right eye and mumbled, "Elsa? Do you want to build a snowman?" I opened my other eye and agreed to play with her. We rushed to our favorite room, the ballroom.

Anna wants the magic, and now she coaxed me just to let me show my magic. I gestured my hands as in pretending to hold a crystal ball. After that, I released those to create icy fireworks. We had so much fun. Anna and I created a beautiful snowman. I walked behind and simply said, as if the snowman itself was speaking,

"Hi! I'm Olaf and I love warm hugs!"

Anna wrapped her arms around the snowman. "We love you, Olaf!" she said childishly. I did the same, too. The rest of the day, we spent our time ice skating, creating snowslides and all. Anna kept on jumping for fun, but I, as an older sister, am trying to protect her. I am worried, because she might be hurt.

"Anna!" I squealed. "St-st-stop!" but then I slipped and supposedly should create the last snow slide to save her, but it all ended up hitting on the head and collapsed on the ground like a real dead person.

I wept as I saw her on the ground and her eyes closed. "Anna, I'm sorry!" I wept. Suddenly, something strange happened to her hair. Supposedly, it's reddish brown, but there's somewhat blonde that is trying to join on the portion of her hair. "Mama! Papa!" I called. Once again, I wept over her. Snow started to scatter on the floor, then walls, and ceiling... Oh no! Mom and Dad might scold me for this. The good thing, the doors opened and my parents showed up.

"Why is this happening? This is getting out of hand!" my father said exasperatedly.

"Dad, I'm sorry. It was an accident," I cried sheepishly. Dad seemed quiet, then left to get the map on where we're going. We went to the trolls and came to have the cure for Anna. Anna was quite okay, as I suppose. Grand Pabbie called me to tell everything about my powers. Such illustrations were shown in the sky, but one thing which gives me the greatest fear ever was the thing I've seen when everything turns red. I buried my head on Dad's hands. Dad came up to an agreement that I would be locked up in my room for my sister's sake. I was sad, though, this should be done. My sister doesn't have a playmate. She also feels alone. She's been knocking on my door for 9 years by now, until here is the coronation.