Tinky-winky x star angel! female reader

[I created the star angel and it is a very legendary person who is born among the stars and has the ability to turn the people they care and love the most into stars to come back a century later that's why there are so many stars!]
You have been with the Slendytubbies for some time now, your Walters little sister and have been trying to get all the custards to figure out what's wrong with them. As your collecting the last custard with Walter, you suddenly hear a scream
Tinky winkys scream
"Y/N COME ON WE NEED TO GO NOW!!" Walter yelled to you you saw the grape man getting closer into your Vision and you started to run. "Take the custards ill distract him!" You yelled to Walter and he did as you said and ran to the rock while you ran to the woods.
You heard Tinky winkys foot steels getting louder and louder, closer and closer with each pound into the ground. You looked behind you to see Tinky-winky at least 2 feet from you so you tried to open your wings but since the incident they were kinda useless it would hurt extremely horrid when you would try to fly but you didn't care so you flew to the sky. *SNAP!* you felt your wing bone snap even worse which caused you to fall back down to the ground you were crying star dust as you fell down. You fell into someone's arms "....Walter...?" You mumbled out "...nope..." You recognised that voice. The one person that cared about you as a kid and is now as said by others a monster. "T-tinky-winky?" You mumbled out. "Yes angel~?" You heard his smooth, elegant, sexy voice say on you in a calm manner. You were trembling in his arms and then the next thing you know, your pinned against a tree with your legs wrapped around your secret crushes waist and hands pinned above your head. " Tinky winky? What are-" You looked at his cold beutiful stare and looked at him straight in the eyes. They were like pools of tar with specks of blue and yellow glitter. You saw him slowly twitch his hands as he got a bit closer to your face, he placed one hand on the side of your face and the other on your hand still. "I-im...sorry..." You were about to ask him why he was but got cut off by being placed into a kiss. You were shocked of all people in the world to love you for yourself instead of what you are it was your crush. You slowly melted into the kiss, making him push you more into the tree. He picked your bottom lip asking for entry and you couldn't resist. As he explored your wet cavern, you both started to have a hot make out session as he was getting more and more dominant by the second. When you separated there was a line of saliva coming from your bottom lips. "I-im really sorry y/n I should've asked if you liked me that way before..." You heard him say "you shouldn't be sorry..." You said as you pulled him into another kiss. You separated from each other and felt his forehead against your as he whispered. "I love you y/n...." "love you to grape"

OH MA CHEESEPUFFS I DID IT!!!
Pls tell me if I spelled some stuff incorrectly! See y'all in the next one! =3