*~*same old love*~* laa laa x oc

So the theme of the story is that (lc) keeps getting hurt by shadow and he keeps cheating on her so now they finally broke up and laa laa has always been head over heels for (oc) now onward to this shitty story,,!
(Laa laa pov)
as me and the others were hanging out we heard some random loud yelling from (oc) room. "Ummm wut the FuCk?" Tinky-winky said with a confused look on his fave like the rest of us. "I'll go check on her" I said getting up walking to her room. *knock knock* "(oc) ya ok?" No response "ok I'm coming in" I said as I opened the door and saw laa laa with tears pouring down her face and being held up from her throat by her 'boyfriend' shadow tubbie I was furious I knew he was a bastard ' shadow is cheating on laa laa now it's time for him to suffer.' I said for the others to read my lips. I yelled at the top of my lungs "FUCKING BASTARD I KNEW IT!!" While taking pics like crazy to post up later on my account on some apps I own like wattpad :3. The others went to kill shadow and I stayed there with (oc) and hugged her and asked "what happened?" "I caught him cheating on me with...w-with... Annie...(I knew ya cant fucking trust the pink Bitch!) And then he saw me when I took a pic and he... he's been beating me from when I saw him which was last night all the way to this morning in till you came in he was about to..... kill me if you didn't hear me scream...thank you for being my bestie laa laa" (oc) said hugging me back making me blush like crazy I hate myself for it but I've had a crush on her side the day we met and were both bisexual and it broke me when she said she was dating shadow tubbie but now I might have a chance! "Umm (oc)?" I asked blushing a bit "yeah" "follow me ok?" I said taking her hand and we went to the bathroom so kill could patch her up. "You need to take of your clothes" I said turning red trying not to stare at her "O-ok" she said pulling off her body when I looked up I turned red and just started at her in her bra and underwear and she asked blushing like crazy "even the undergarments~?" Holy shit she's so fucking innocent and pure. "N-no j-just s-stay s-still" I said cleaning up her wounds. While just wa cleaning them up I currently pulled one open a little more and heard "Aah~!" From (oc) making me blush worse than ever turning me on a little "(oc) are you ok?" I asked placing both hands on the side of her face "I-im fine laa laa I'm sorry to alert you it just kinda stung a bit that's all" she said placing her fingers in my hand leaning onto it nuzzling into my hand blushing still "I can't fucking take" I said  I teleported both of us to our bedroom and pinned her against the wall with us both sitting down looking her eye to eye leaning closer to her lips "I-im so sorry (oc)" just mumbled as I kissed her. I made sure it was sweet but passionate when we separated there was a line of saliva between out lips "l-laa laa?" He said looking me in the eyes "I'm sorry" I said covering my face with my hands. "Dont stop~" she said kissing me back. I then let go of her hands and grab her waist with both arms pulling her close. She pulled us closer to deepen the kiss by placing both of her arms around my neck while brushing her fingers through my hair. I separated from (oc) and started to look for they're sweet spot. "A-aahhn~!" I heard them moan out letting know I found it. I decided to abuse that spot to make them lose control of there thoughts when they were starting to moan loudly I showed my sharp teeth and bit into there throat leaving my teeth marks in them so people know they're mine. "Sorry about that love, just want people to know your mine~" I said to (oc) and hugged them hiding my face in there neck/chest area. "I-its *haaah* O-ok laa laa I-i-i *haaah* love you to" she said with me kissing her with us both laying in bed cuddling each other.