*~*fall in insanity*~* scythe x insane! male! reader

You were looking around for a new victim to entertain and kill. You heard footsteps leading closer and closer behind you and you gripped on your knife tighter as you slowed your steps more and more. Then you felt a knife on your throat nice, bloody, and sharp cutting your skin a bit. "How's about you listen to me and nothing bad'll happen~?" You heard the male say "sorry sweetheart but..." you mumbled as you swiftly pinned him against the tree you were neer and gripped his hands above his head and held the knife in your other hand and said slowly tracing against the blue raspberry "I'm in charge in this situation~" you said with and insane grin on your face, your eyes widened showing your (2 f/c) eyes "oh don't worry everything will be alright~" you whispered selectively into his ear tracing the knife over his body. Then you cut him a bit only cutting small sized of your initials into his back and licking the knife clean of his blood. "DAmN your blood taste good~!" You smiled offering some to him, of course he declined. "Awww~ come on~! Well I guess ill just do this then~..." you smirked as you slowly leaned closer to his face. "Whats the matter~? Scared of some one in a asylum jacket~?" You said whispering into his ear. "N-nn" you heard him groan a bit feeling your knife slowly drag itself up his stomach. "G-get a-away" scythe said gritting his teeth. "Oh come on sugarbee~ let's have some fun~!" You said grazing your teeth against Scythes throat softly and yet still cutting his skin a bit. "L-like what?" He asked "like killing of course~!" You looked him dead in the eyes and so did he to you his eyes looked like flashlights in the distance and to him yours looked like a pool of chemicals. You leaned even closer that before feeling his breath against your lips being so close, and yet so far. "Y/n.." scythe said to you slowly leaning into the space between "Yeah sugarbee~?" You smirked, eyes half lit his waist harder against you and the tree. You push yourself into the kiss and pushed yourself and him against the tree and each other harder sort of grinding against him, leaving your eyes half open. You kissed him and forced your tongue into his mouth fighting for dominance and you winning and leaving to place untouched in his mouth form you. You trace your hands up his shirt hearing a small but enjoyable moan escape from his mouth. You looked at him as you kissed him same for him and put your frozen cold hands on his warm soft skin, taking his tank top off of him biting his shoulder and neck region leaving the bites and bruises purple and cover with blood a bit. You bit his rib cage area a bit and felt his hands claw your back. You looked at him eye to eye tracing your eyes over his sexy body. "Jesus you are kinky as FuCk-" you said when you got cut off when scythe licked your throat "W-what the F-fuck~?!" You stuttered with a moan losing it. You felt him search your throat for your sweet spot and when he did you let out a smallish moan he could hear loud and clear. "Ok ok, you h-had your fun n-now let me f-finish g-haa~!" You stuttered out when he abused your sweet spot. You pinned him to the ground and smirked at his submission and asked "do you wanna continue or go kill~?"