dipsy x child! reader

This is your plushie connie! She is very sweet kind and adorable!!! When I saw this in a Zodiac book I was reading once I knew I needed to find it... enjoy the chapter!!!

You were wandering through the satellite station all alone you were only 6 years old and your teal/yellow hoodie covered in blood

You were wandering through the satellite station all alone you were only 6 years old and your teal/yellow hoodie covered in blood. You were walking with your pastel blue bunny named Connie and she was bigger than you sorta but you weren't like normal children. You were well behaved and taught correctly you weren't spoiled, you were never beaten all you did was just not talk and you were wearing your little mouth mask so people knew you don't like to talk. You were lost in your thoughts trying to find someone help you escape
*~* le flashback*~*
You slowly heard some screaming from behind you calling you "(y/n)! GET BACK IN YOUR CHAMBER!"  You turned around quickly and started running very very fast your (h/l) was pulled into pig tail braids that you taught yourself [ YOUR THE CHILD VERSION OF TODOROKU!!!!! 😆😆😆] and you heard screaming of your name more and more behind you. You kept running and hid in the vent and held Connie your pastel blue plush close and breathed heavily a bit. You kept hearing the calls of your name and then actual screaming. You ran out there to see something in the fog you created and smiled at it telling it thank you in your mind and killed at least 3 people and took there hearts...
*~*present time*~*
You heard a chainsaw competing close to location and you ran. You didn't wanna find out what is was or who it was  so you ran. You ran fast and far all the way around the satellite station, begging to find somewhere to hide. You found someone and stared at them. "H-hello? Is someone there?" He stuttered "...." Your eyes met with his and you saw him try to get up but failed miserably. "Owww..." You heard him groan you took off your back pack and pulled some paper and pencil out and wrote "wait here ill be back for your leg" he nodded and you ran to find a medical box and ran back with it on your arms. You handed him Connie and wrote on the paper "you can hold her while I fix up your leg, if there's any pain just burry your face into her head and just smell her she smells like vanilla so yeah!" You grabbed some patches, alcohol, and cotton balls (hehehehehehehehehehehe😏😏😏) and started to clean up the blood on his knee. When you finished he handed Connie back to You and asked you "what's a little child doing here?" You write on the paper "I was an experiment... ='( what's your name?" "My name is Ron, and you?" "Y/n" you shook his hand then your stomachs growled "oh my I-im sorry!" Ron said nervously you dug in your back pack and found some bread, and Apple, and a heart. You handed him the Apple and bread and smiled under your mask "kid no you need to eat as well!" You held up the heart then took off your mask and he saw why you were experimented on, the side of your mouth would tear apart and make if seem like an anamatronics mouth. You bit into the heart and finished it in under 2 minutes and wrote on the wall with the blood "I won't hurt friend!" And smiled at him showing your shark toothy grin (KIRISHIMAS CHILD!!!!)  He looked at you in shock and said "that's why your here?" You pulled your mask back in and nodded kinda blushing from embarrassment. He pulled you close into a hug and said " it's ok! We all have our differences that's what makes us unique!" You never felt this before, you never were loved being an experiment. You cried yourself to sleep in his arms and said "...thank.....You...." and fell asleep.
*~* timeskip*~*
You heard a chainsaw and looked up to see a headless green tubbie with a chainsaw in his arms and thought it was a hallucination so you hid your self in a vent and said in Ron's ear "I'm so sorry but thank you for hugging me..." and hugged him one last time while he was asleep and ran into the vent hoping the headless tubbie didn't see you. You watched as Ron woke up and look at you and you screamed "RUN!!" To late he was kicked to the ground and was torn from arms, legs, head, and torso apart. You watched him get a chainsaw to his body as you cried tears of blood. "Child? Are you alright?" You heard a voice ask "..." "come out I won't hurt you look ill kick my chainsaw to you ok?" He did as he said and you gently traced your fingers over its sharp and bloody edges. You pushed it against the wall and slowly got out from the vent and looked at him holding Connie your eyes widened and you started to panic. "Come here little one... I'm not gonna hurt you I promise!" He said as a weird red smile and likes appeared out of no where and made you laugh at the cute smile. "Awww... the little cinnamon roll just laughed!" You glared at him and then he said " here how's about I protect you from now on, we could be like brother and sister!" You started to cry tears of joy and ran into his arms for a brother like hug. " I........." You said tears pouting down your face. "Now come along I found the way out!" He said putting you on his shoulders and grabbing his chainsaw walking away from the dead bloody corps your friendship was formed from.

I couldn't resist!!!!