oh...my...fucking...Malcolm....

So I get on here just to find some inspiration for writing and such then I look on this book
2.73k reads
WE FUCKING DID IT!!!
I.... holy shit I can't fucking think... thank y'all!! Thank all of y'all so much!!! I.... holy exotic butters...how the FuCk do I react to this?! I mean I was kinda expecting y'all to get to the goal but not to 2.73k!!! oh yeah so now I am doing the comic I have as an award for this AWESOME ACCOMPLISHMENT-
Shrignold: *breaks window* WHO SAID MALCOM?!?!
Me: not your love cult king who eats gravel shrignold...
Shrignold: oh... have you seen shrigis?
Me: no I'm not telling you where Manny is causing of your love cult...
Shrignold: why not???
Me: you nearly killed him and forced him to become apart of your love cult!
Shrignold: wait...what are you doing anyway???
Me: I'm looking at wattpad to see 2.73k reads on one of my stories!
Shrignold: lemme see!
*stares at iPad for five minutes*
Shrignold: why did you never tell me any of this?!
Me: I was busy writing and I didn't have enough time to add in with sleep!!
Tony: who said time?!?!
Me: time is a thing you can put on your wall or wear on your wrist, the past is far behind us and the future didn't exist! :3
Tony: ... >:\/ wow rude!
Me: I've been trying to learn the song for you!
Tony: touch'e...
Me: do y'all have any creative ideas? For writing I mean
Shrignold: yeah I actually was wondering if you would-
Sketch: WHO SAID CREATIVE?!?!
Me: what's your FaVeRiTe idea?! Mine is being creative!
Sketch: finally someone actually knows the lyrics!
Me: your welcome! Now what do y'all have for ideas to write with?
Shrignold: I have an idea-
Me: wait y'all need to introduce yourselves!
Tony: to who exactly??
Me: to my shooting stars, or the readers!
Sketch: oh well, hello there i am sketchbook or sketch for short!
Tony: hello there i am Tony, tony the talking clock 'tis a pleasure to meet your aquatince (I can't spell)
Shrignold: well... ok then, hello everyone my name is Shrignold the love butterfly! and-
Colin: IM A COMPUTER!!
Me: Colin if your gonna do that introduce yourself then...
Colin: well I'm Colin the computer, the computery guy, and a clever boy!
Me: you've old us that a million times but yes Shrignold?
Shrignold: I've been trying to say-
Red: hey penelope- what is going on?
Me: oh well I'm getting the others to introduce themselves to the shooting stars or the readers to be more specific!
Red: oh well let me get the others ok? Manny! rob! Come here penelope has some friends she wants us to meet!
Manny: New friends?!
Rob: no Manny, new people!
Me: it's ok there friendly Rob, Manny you can introduce yourself of your like to first!
Manny: ok! Hi everyone I'm Manny or yellow guy and I'd like to be all of your friend!
Rob: hello everyone my name is Rob also known as green bird and I have an assortment of hobbies i enjoy such as crocheting, playing sudoku-
Manny: penelope, can I have a hug from the 'shooting star'???
Me: let red introduce himself then well see.
Manny: ok!
Red: hello there my name is red guy or Harry but i prefer red for short.
Me: Shrignold don't you even dare
Shrignold: *hugs Manny* SHRIGIS!!
Manny: who's shrigis
Me: if you did join his love cult then that would've been your new name
Manny: oh :/
Red: are you all ready to go on the picnic?
Everyone: yeah!!
Me: ill meet y'all outside just gimme a sec haft to do something-
Shrignold: CAN I SPEAK?!?!?!
Me: take it away!
Shrignold: finally I was wondering if you could write about us! I mean we do have lots of stories and adventures and stuff so why not?
Me: I... like it! I just need to do something before we go y'all go ahead without us well meet y'all there Oki?
Rob: ok then meet us at the park! You know where
Me: Okily dokily!
Shrignold: ok so readers we want to do something MAKE THIS IDEA OF MINE COME TRUE!!!
Me: *laughs* don't worry Shrignold they somehow make sparks come true don't know how but they do anyway...
So do y'all want a dhmis book for me to write or something with randomness or what? I've been meaning to write with this fandom for a while just don't know how also dhmis means 'don't hug me I'm scared' And if you haven't watched any of the videos be prepared form weird thing as sorta blood, hardly any violence and there puppets so yeah! Also I finally figured out something to call myself that isn't mythynium cause mythynium is one of my ocs names and my dream name is penelope! Do y'all like it? Anyways Enjoy my shooting stars!! :3 <3 and let me and Shrignold know please!!!
Don't hug me I'm scared book or no? Y'all decide!!!