Wake Up Ramona

Steve Rogers was hearing sounds that was very muffled, that sound turned into someone voice. Steve stayed still not sure where he was or who was speaking, as he laid there getting his bearings  he notice the voice was coming from a radio. Opening one eye then another he slowly started to look around, not noticing the room that he was in. Steve sat up feeling like his body weight a ton, he then looked out the window not seeing the outside but instead a cement wall that didn't look familiar. Feeling more confuse he continue to look around and listening to what the radio was saying, the announcer was replaying a baseball game the Bucky and himself went to. 'Where am I, this isn't making sense,' Steve thought feeling more confuse and scared, before hearing the door open and spotting a woman with a uniform on that he didn't recognize.

The woman jumped at spotting the man awake and looking like he was ready to bolt, "Oh, you're awake hello i'm-" the woman started before being interrupted by Steve, "Where am I, Who are you?" Steve ask standing up looking down at the mysterious woman. "Captain Rogers, please my name is-" The woman was once again interrupted by Steve," Why are you wearing that uniform, and why is this radio playing a game that I went to, what's going on" Steve ask in a panic before bolting out the door. "Sir, he left and is heading out now" the woman said speaking into an earpiece.

Steve was running, while bumping into people trying to find a way out. When he came to the door and bust it open he stop dead in his tracks. The world that he ran into wasn't anything that he remember, this was loud, this was colorful, everything and everyone was moving so fast Steve brain couldn't keep up. "At ease solider." a voice said from behind. Steve turned around spotting a man with an eye patch. "We tried to make this transition easier for you but it seem you are a true New Yorker at heart." The mysterious man said with a small smile, "Names Nick Fury, Captain" Nick said "Will you be ok" Nick then asked feeling worried about the man that looked like he was going to pass out any moment. Steve gave the man a once over before looking back at the world that was in front of him, "Yea, yea I just, I had a date." Steve said feeling like his stomach and head was a war with themselves. Nick looked at the man giving him all the time he need to digest what he was seeing. "Sir, I was with a dog, did...did she survive too?" Steve asked looking at the tall buildings with an unbelievable stare. "Yes Captain, she's fine and doing well, if you may please follow me and we can discuss everything." Nick said before walking to a black car that looked to expensive. Steve gave everything one last look before making it to the car and going to wherever.

Nick Fury explain everything that Steve wanted know and everything about the new world that he needed to know for the time being. Nick didn't want to overwhelm him no matter how many time the Captain complained. "One step at a time Captain" Nick will always say. Steve didn't see the logic on why he couldn't get all his questions answered, but decided it may be for the best considering his head was feeling like it was on overload. "Here we are Captain, Ramona is right past this door." Nick said guiding Steve through a building. Nick didn't think Steve was ready for the Shield talk. "What is this place sir?" Steve asked. "This will be your temporary home Captain, at least until you are ready to move on by yourself." Nick answered opening the door that held Ramona in it. Steve powered walk to Ramona who was laying down on what looked like an expensive dog bed, he bend down to her rubbing her head that was still slightly shaved but her fur was beginning to grow back. "She's fine, just need to sleep off the freeze, she woke up a little while after you did, but then passed back out, This will be your room, if you need anything at all, just call and someone will come and help, once again i'm sorry for lying to you, I hope you can forgive me." Nick said eyeing the super solider. Steve just nod his head, "I understand what you was trying to do sir, no harm done, do I have clothes and everything else here to wash up. I'm feeling a little salty." Steve said with a smile. "Yes Captain, everything you need is already here. Good day sir, and please get some rest. I will tell you more tomorrow" Nick said before closing the door.