Let's Do It

The flying alien flew over them while disposing others that was jumping out of it and clinging onto the buildings. "Stark you seeing this?" Steve said, "Seeing, but still trying to believe it, have anyone seen Banner yet?" Tony ask while looking at the giant alien that was flying around, "Banner? No not yet anyway." Steve said, "Well he'll show up oneway." Tony said flying around behind the huge alien that was disposing more and more alien soldiers. It wasn't long before the alien soldiers started to flood the streets, Natasha, Clint and Steve ran behind a taxi car trying to come up with a plan. "Civilians are being attack." Natasha said looking at all the people that was trying to get out of the chaos. Steve evaluated the situation and knew what he had to do, "Go ahead we got this." Natasha said shooting at the aliens that came to close, "Are you sure you can hold them off?" Steve asked looking at both Natasha and Clint. Clint just smiled at the spangle man and said, "Come on Cap. I would enjoy holding them off." Clint said in his usual confident manner, then began taking down aliens. Natasha gave Steve one last nod then started doing her part in the fight. Steve looked at both spies then looked to Ramona who was growling at the really strange things that was making their way to them, "Ok girl, let's go!" Steve then sprang into action fighting his way to the people that need their help.

Steve and Ramona was running making their way, Steve looked back to Ramona who was doing a great job at keeping up and dodging everything in her way, Steve then decided to leave her to it and continue onwards. Steve and Ramona made their way to where a couple of police cars were barricading a road. Steve jumped on top of one looking at the two closes officers. "Hey, ok I need you all to take these people to those buildings or a subway whichever then make a perimeter as far back as 39th." Steve commanded, the two officers just started at him as if he was a crazy Captain America fan boy. "Why should we listen to you son." The older officer asked, out of no where the aliens jump behind Steve then started attacking. "Ramona, 'Ataka'" Steve commanded to Ramona then attacking his share of aliens. The two officers were surprise at seeing the dog come from what seem like out of nowhere and started attacking the aliens along side THE Captain America. The two officers soon realize that this was the real deal, Captain America just gave them orders and it was time to follow, "I need a perimeter as far back as 39th and we need to get people into either the subway or any buildings that have an basement." The older officer said while getting everyone to safety.

Steve spotted Natasha and Clint getting swarmed by the aliens, "Ramona come on girl!" Steve said as he was making his way to help Natasha and Clint. Ramona stopped what she was doing, she quickening spit out the alien pieces from her mouth, then running along side Steve to their next target. Ramona spotted Natasha and Clint in trouble, Ramona still wasn't to sure about the two, she then heard Steve give out the command to her and made her way next to Natasha fighting off the aliens that was creeping up behind her. Natasha was surprise to see Ramona helping her out, then she spotted Steve coming down an another alien helping Clint out, "Thanks girl, good to know you have my back." Natasha said with deep breaths happy to be getting a little break. Ramona just looked at Natasha, then made her way back to Steve, "Or maybe not." Natasha said laughing to herself at the dog. Thor quickly made his way down to them deciding his brother can wait and to help his friends. "Hey Thor, thanks for coming" Steve said as Thor thunder quickly destroyed the aliens. "I have unfinished business with Loki, the location of the cube is unreachable right now." Thor said, "Oh yea you have unfinished business with Loki, then get in line." Clint said getting his arrows ready for the next round. "How can we do this." Natasha said staying beside Ramona who was smelling Thor from a distance. "As a team." Steve said trying to work out a plan of attack in his head, "He's right, we need to deal with these guys first then hopefully everything else will fall into place." Tony said taking out his share of aliens in the sky. Everyone all of a sudden heard a motorcycle coming near them, they looked over their shoulder spotting Banner making his way. Bruce quickly killed the motorcycle, "Well, this looks, pretty horrible." Bruce said feeling awkward after he Hulk out. "Don't worry, we all seen worst." Natasha said giving Bruce a small smile, Bruce looked at her sheeplessly, "I'm sorry, about that" Bruce said hoping he didn't scare the pretty woman. Natasha just gave him a smile, "I think we can use a little, worst." Natasha said with a little swag in her voice, Bruce couldn't believe that this woman didn't hate his guts. "Stark, Banner is here." Steve told Tony, happy that the last member made his way over to them. "Well ok, i'm bring the party to you." Tony said flying his way to the team.