Captain Meet Your Biggest Fan

Steve and Ramona was leaving bright and early to meet a man name Phil Coulson. Nick called him and told him to be ready by 0400. Ramona was not impress with waking up so early, after the the whole gym trip she was dead tired, Steve laugh bribing her with hot dogs to get a move on. When they reach the apartment exit a man was standing near an expensive vehicle fidgeting looking nervous, Steve couldn't understand why and once again Ramona wasn't impress. "He-Hello, my name is Phil Coulson, i'm here to pick you and to brief you on what's been going on." Phil said feeling like his heart was coming out of his chest. His hero was right in front of him, walking towards and soon will be sitting next to him. "Hello Ramona, nice to see you too." Phil then said knowing to keep his distance."Hello Agent Phil, my name is Steve Rogers, i'm sure you already know." Steve said sticking out his hand to shake Phils. Phil shook his hand with gusto, "Pleasure is all mine sir. Yes I know you." Phil said still shaking Steve hand before dropping it feeling more embarrass. "Please, this way i'll explain everything to you Captain." Phil said holding the door open for the duo to got in. Ramona didn't hesitate and jump in making herself comfortable, Steve following close behind putting Ramona in the row behind his, her size was just to large for both men to fit. She huffed before laying down taking up the whole row and putting her nose against the window watching the scenery go by. Phil and Steve was talking about the Tesseract, and catching up the man out of time on everything that don't evolve the mission.

Steve was listening with much concentration, it was a lot to take in, Phil took away the paper folder and handing Steve a tablet, wanting his hero to be more hip. The vehicle made it to the  air strip that will take them to Loki. The plane was amazing it looked small but had enough room for everyone. Steve kept Ramona close not wanting her to be injure, then made their way inside taking their seats, with Phil continuing to talking about everything. Steve was half listening, still reading about the Tesseract and Loki. "So this Dr. Banner, he tried to make the serum." Steve asked changing his sights on the team that will be coming along with them. "Yes, everyone tried, you were the worlds first super hero, but as you can see, his had a few well hic-ups." Phil said with a smile. Ramona was laying down near Steve feet keep an eye on the agent, making sure he didn't to close growl every so often to remind him of his place. Steve put his hand on Ramona head, Phil just smiled, "I see she's very protective of you." Steve just nod his head still looking at Dr. Banner destroying Heirloom. "Yes she is, if you feed her she will be your best friend." Steve said with a small smile still petting Ramona who was giving Phil her stare down. Phil fixed his tie, feeling nervous with the dog staring at him and having a conversation with THE Captain America.

Phil cleared his throat before continuing, "Dr. Banner have this thing like a Stephen Hawking" Steve just gave him a confuse look, "He was a really smart person, I just wanted to say it's really nice to officially meet you and Ramona, I was there when both of you were sleeping." Steve officially felt uncomfortable and walk to the front of the plane. Phil slapped himself mentally, "I mean I was their when they were defrosting you both." Phil then rolled his eyes again at himself. "It's nice to have you her Captain." Phil finally decided to just go with that. "I hope i'm the man for the job." Steve said looking at the scenery. "Oh you are sir, you are." Phil said with a huge smile, then continuing talking with his hero, who was half listening. Ramona yawn and decided to try to get some sleep.

Ramona sleep didn't last long before she heard Steve calling for her and walking off the plane, Ramona quickly caught up to Steve who then grab the leash keeping her close as he looked around at everyone that was running around getting everything set up for the mission. This felt more familiar, nothing change when it came to people working on a top secret mission. Ramona was taking in the sights and smells, the ocean really grab her attention, never before smelling something so salty that didn't have blood and gasoline mix into it. Steve then notice Dr. Banner looking nervous and avoiding everyone like he had the plague. Steve smiled, feeling better about not being the only one out of place. Steve, Ramona, and Phil made their way down the ramp before a red head grab Steve attention, "Agent Romanoff this is Steve Rogers, Captain Ms. Romanoff." Phill introduce, Natasha nod her head before telling Phil he was needed else where. Phil didn't want to leave his hero, but duty was calling and he left with his shoulders a little more slump. "So did Coulson ask you to sign his trading cards?" Natasha asked with a small smile, Steve didn't know what she was talking about, "Trading Cards?" Steve asked with a questionable tone, "There're vintage, he's very proud, ask him about it." Natasha said before making their way to Dr. Banner. "Doctor, Steve Rogers, I heard you can find the cube." Steve said shaking his hand with Bruce. "Is that the only word Captain?" Bruce asked feeling unsure as to how he was going to make it with a lot of people around. "It's the only word I care about." Steve said wanting the man to not feel nervous.

Bruce then looked down to Ramona, he didn't have to look down far she did go up to his waist. Ramona looked back, feeling like something was off with the man, but Steve didn't seem to mind him so maybe he was ok, Ramona made sure to keep him in her sights when he's near. "Hey girl, I heard about you too in my history books." Bruce said with a smile still fidgeting with his hands. Ramona just crooked her head before watching the red head woman who backed away from them. Ramona didn't like all these new people around, going back to her training she position her self in front of Steve keeping contact on his body with hers. Steve pet Ramona on her back, Steve seen her do this plenty of time back in the war times with Bucky, "Yea, I couldn't leave her, I think she will kill me." Steve said with a laugh, "Fellas, if you may please take a step back, you may hold your breath for a while." Natasha said. Both the men turned to each other before walking forward when the heard something underneath the water. "Is it a submarine?" Steve asked looking over the edge. Steve and Bruce then realize that they were rising instead of sinking, "Nope this is much worse." Bruce said with a small laugh.

Steve and the rest of the team made their way inside the ship/plane hybrid, Steve didn't know what to call it, were everything was just amazing, Steve was amazed at what humans created in just 90yrs. He then made is way to were Nick was standing looking around with an open mouth, Bruce went off on his own staying out of everyone way. Walking pass Nick, Steve handed him $10, Nick took it with victory, happy to know he can still surprise Captain America after all. Steve walked pass Agent Maria Hill, who looked at Steve then down at Ramona who growled at her in return. Steve tugged at the leash not wanting Ramona to get them in trouble with the woman. "Ms. Romanoff, please take Dr. Banner to his station." Nick commanded after his brief talking with Bruce. "Sir, we found him, he's in Germany at an event, he's not hiding which is strange." Sitwell said to Phil. "Captain You're up." Nick said. Steve nod his head before leaving to get his gear and heading out.

"Dr. Banner, if you may, can Ramona stay with you, she won't be any problem I promise." Steve asked Bruce before he disappear with Natasha. "I don't know Steve, she don't really trust me, are you sure she will be ok." Bruce ask. Ramona look between both men, she didn't want Steve to leave, the last time someone left her they haven't return yet. Ramona whined knowing she was about to be left behind. Steve bend down, "It's ok girl i'll be back, just stay with Dr. Banner he will take care of you." Steve said rubbing Ramona on each said of her face. Ramona whined again closing her eyes enjoying the love that Steve was giving. Steve then handed Bruce the leash before walking off, getting ready to fight Loki.