Introduction

Oh hey, my name is Salon and this is my story.

It was just another day in my life. I was walking to school, as always I was on time. I sat in the front row in the class. I always answered every question that my teacher asked me. I was basically a intelligent geek. But everything changed we my mom walked in my room and said: “We are going to Japan”.

I was shocked and angry but my mom kept saying: “I am so happy, I got my promotion and we are moving to Japan”. She just got promoted as a co-chief in a big shoot company. She was screaming with happiness just like a small kid and said: “Don´t you worry son, you will adapt very fast because you are just a kid. Who kid me or her? Then she had to add something to it: “You will make a lot of friends”. And then I had it, I barely had three friends and I am sixteen years old. She was giving me false hoop, who want to be a friend with a geek. I shouted with fear of starting my school life in another school in another country with another fellow mate. I kept shouting. I didn’t want to go to Japan but when I looked at my mother, she didn’t even give a damn. She was so very happy. I swallowed my pride and said:”Yuppie, I am looking forward to living in Japan” and that was it we were going to Japan.

 It was a long flight but there I was. I widen my eyes and I saw Japan: Busy yet beautiful and so very lively. After few days later I and my mom went to a school “An International School” for my admission. It is the most expensive school in Japan only rich peoples kid can afford it. Great thing about the school was that we don’t need to learn Japanese. Everyone in the school spoke English. We entered the school. We were waiting in the reception hall for our tour guide of the school. The tour guide came and she was showing us the school. It had everything 3 pools, many ranches, hockey fields and I can go on for a while. The school had everything being filthy rich was great. My mother asked me:“Do you like the school”. Yes: I said trying to act all cool and mighty. Maybe I shouldn’t admit u here in this school. It is a big school where only riches come. I don’t want you to get spoiled like those rich kids in movies: said my mother with a big smile. What? I said. I loved this school. It has everything. It’s awesome and I made a puppy face. Hoch, I can’t say no to the puppy face but promise me that you won’t get spoiled: my mother said, I didn’t say anything. I got admitted and I may start the school from Monday. Monday huh, I wonder who are going be in my class or who I am going to sit next to.

Next chapter : Park Shin, Park Shin HUI

Coming soon!!!!!

 Though it is gonna be a bit longer sry