Chapter 6

I can't wait til I'm back to sleep! My ass is tired! It took me forever to fall asleep!! Knee has finally stopped hurting! Uhh! (P.S. it's Monday morning so yea!)

Enjoy

©GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa was stunned to find her grandmother standing there.

"What are you doing here. How the hell did you get in?". She demanded to know.

"Don't you dare ask me questions! I pay the bills up in this house!". She retorted back.

"One damn time 2 years ago! I'm da one paying this shit off. So I can speak to whoever I want in my house!". She said getting up.

"Why the hell you got some man laid up in to bed?"

"Again I pay da bills in this house. I'm grown. I can have any man I want in my house! Now why are you here!".

"No you can't!".

"Listen. I'm not in the doing this today. I refuse. I have a man. You don't. Get out of my house!".

"I don't appreciate the way you are talking to me!".

"And I don't appreciate the way you barge into my fuckin house! Now why the hell are you here!".

"You won't answering to phone. I thought something had happened."

"How did you get into my house."

"I had a key made some time back."

"Na. I wont the key.". She said holding put her hand.

"No!"

"This is my house! Mine! Now you had no beniess makin a damn key! Now give me my key!". She yelled.

Her grandma grabbed her key chain and ripped of the key. She threw it at Lisa.

"They you go. You happy now. Laid up likw some damn tramp!".

Lisa was about to say something but David stopped her. He wanted to stay out of it because that's family but the way her grandmother was talking to her infuriated him.

"Don't you dare call her out her name! She ain't laid up with some man. Last time I check I was her fiancé.". He said pulling up his shorts from under the covers.

Lisa turned around and looked at him.

"Wait. Wat did you just say?".

"You heard me baby girl."

"So wat you saying?". She questioned. Her era began to water.

"Wat I'm saying is I won't you to be my wifey. I have loved you for over 2 years now. I want dose 2 to turn into 200.". He got down on one knee and pulls a box from put under the bed. "I was going to wait til de dinner but yo grandma messed it up. So. Lisa Monica Stanley will you do this balla the honor of marrying him?". He said opening the box.

Lisa's mouth dropped. It was so wide open you could see her wisdom teeth! Tears began rolling down her face. All she could do was shake her head yes.

David slipped on the ring and kissed her. The. Of course people have to fuck up a great moment.

"Omg so you go marry dis white boy. So black men aint good enough for you huh?".

"GRANDMA GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE! You have one mo time! One mo! To leave my damn property or I will call the police! And who I date aint nun of yo concern! Wat you need to be worried about is Jimmy and why in hell he was out with some "tramp".". Lisa spitted.