Chapter 10

Do you guys watch Awkward??? Did you see the season finale????? Crazy right! Nooo did you see Bad Girls Club??? Brownie grew some crazy balls! I can wait for next episode!

Anyway

Enjoy!

©GiamoniCooper

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been almost two months since that day at her grandmothers. Lisa hasn't talked to her grandmother since then. She has no reason to. Not only does she talk down to her but she pretty much assisted in trying to have her killed.

Lisa has nothing to Say to her grandmother and her grandmother hasn't said anything to her.

It's Friday and lunch time. Lisa decided to take Mika out to eat.

She walked out if her office and to the nurses station. As she walked up she saw Mika texting and a big grin on her face. She was texting Thomas. These past 2 months they have been inseperatable.

Lisa walked up to Mika and get a little light headed. She didn't pay it any mind. She hasn't eaten today so she just needed food.

"Hey you ready to get something to eat." Lisa asked leaning against the desk.

"Yea let me grab my bag." Mika said

Lisa nodded and began walking back through the door. Well that was the last thing she remembered.

When she came to Lisa was sitting in a chair getting blood drawn. She snapped out of whatever state she was in and flipped out on the person who was drawing blood.

"What the fun are you doing?" She yelled.

"Bitch you better lower your tone! You passed out." Mika

Lisa blinked her eyes a few time and turned around to her best friend.

"what?"

"you passed out."

"Ok. My sugar might just have been low."

"you don't have sugar."

"I know. But sometimes if I wait to long to eat I will get sick and then pass out."

"No what your not understanding is. Your sugar is fine. Perfect in fact."

"What?" She questioned.

"Yea. That's why I'm drawing blood."

"Wait where did I fall."

"You were walking out and you hit the floor."

She rubbed her head.

"So how did I get into this room?"

"Uh..." She hesitated.

"Bitch you got 5 seconds to tell me or ima hurt you."

"First your not going to hurt anyone! I know all your weak spots!"

"uh fine. Now tell me."

"Nick brought you in here." She whispered.

She put on hand on her head and the other one in the air waving it.

"Bitch I know you didn't let that shit go down. His nasty ass has been trying to cop a feel since day damn one! Omg do I still have my panties on. His ass is prolly next door wit my panties wrapped around his dick jacking off!"

"It happened to fast. You fell. He was there." Mika said trying not to laugh.

"Bitch it ain't that damn funny!"