A Look Into The Past

"Its just as you said Sora I don't know love but that's only because no one has ever showed me some in return" Artemis said his words weak as if he was on his last breath.

"Artemis..." Sora said her words starts to trail off as she fell into her animal for

"Sora...even the star wolves have left me...they abandoned me just as my parents had" Artemis said as the lioness looked over to him her tail hung low as tears in her eyes began to form "you see once Atlas was born there was no need for me. He was undoubtedly a far better candidate for me, to be the future leader so he became the main focus Sora i did everything i could to get my parents attention i got A's in school learn to hunt far before Atlas. I even...." 

"Even what?" Sora asked her head tilting slightly

"I saved his life twice first time i rescued him from Wolvers the second...a pack of wild cougars i almost died that day i came home limping with him at my side dragging along a cougar tail he boasted about how he'd killed it himself. But in truth i killed the predator he then said he saved me that's when the whole pack saw him hero so from then on out he got whatever he wanted even a beautiful human girl.." Artemis said with a look of disgust and hatred. "I started to hate him then as more lies arose more betrayal i wanted to kill him so one day i handed him over to the wolvers i forced him to transform in front of them my parents fought through hell and back to rescue him. That was also the day my parents abandoned me the day i knew i'd do what ever i could to make there lives a living hell i wondered the forest for days till i was found by a member of the Ember Wolves i was taken to there leader who looked quite fondly upon me. That man he gave me a true home he taught me his ways trained me to fight he gave me everything now that i'm older i have to do that dead man a favor and destroy that god for saken brother of mine pack for good" Artemis said with a snarl.

"and how are you going to do that" Sora asked her sympathy fading at the sound of his snarl

"by completing the prophesy" he said with a devilish smile before turning wolf and throwing Ari over his back as he jumped out of the broken window

"Wait!" Sora panicked but she felt weak she fell to the ground her body shriveling shrinking in size as she fell into the form of a little rabbit 

"Ari.." was the last words heard as Coda came back into form