Jisung's chill pill

Genre: fluff, university au
Sideships: Woochan
Inspired by: --
Warnings: poor writing
Desc./Summary:
It seems that the hot dance senior is the way for Jisung to cool down his bad mood

*-*_________________________*-*

As soon as jisung woke up Jisung knew something will go wrong. And he's right.Jisung is not happy. He is in a very very bad mood.Like a man period or whatever

First he woke up late and has no time to have a peaceful bath thinking time. Second the person beside him on the bus drooled on his shoulder.
Third he forgot his goddamn project. Lastly his ex boyfriend keeps texting him and got called out on their presentation first because of his noisy ass pHONE.

Anddd now is lunch time.
He walked to his friends' table.

"How's life?" Hyunjin asked in which Jisung answered with a scowl.

"Well someone slept in the wrong side of the bed" Felix said, " What happened?" he added.

"A lot" Jisung answered not wanting to remember those very bad memories.

"Hey isn't that the hot dude Chan hyung has his eyes on before he dated Woojin hyung?" Hyunjin pointed but Jisung can't see the guy because 'he's sitting down and not even someone hot can make him stand up'.

" Hey isn't that Felix's crush, your boyfriend and also Chan hyung and Woojin hyung behind your back?" Jeongin then said and as soon as Hyunjin turned around he got smacked by a piece-no wait- two pieces of drumsticks.

"WHY HAVE YOU BETRA--"

"Hyunjin dear, can you please fancy me more about this hot dude?" Woojin said with a seemingly creepy smile..

" Ahahaha... Can we talk about how Jeongin said Changbin was Felix's crush??" Hyunjin staggered finding ways to escape Woojin's and Chan's (mostly Woojin cause Chan got choked by Woojin's chicken) ruthlessness.

"You do know they've been dating for months now" his boyfriend, Seungmin, stated as a matter of factly in which he replied with a look saying ' y u no help me'.

" Haa haha.... actually Jisung knows a lot more, right Jisung?"

"No Hyunjin, I'm in a bad mood don't talk to me" Woojin's creepy ass smile turned into concern for 'his son' and asked, "Why?"

" Urghhhh-just-just, a lot" Jisung answered still not wanting to remember those very bad memories.

"Okay Chan, let's talk about this later and take care of our child" Chan then sighed in relief and prayed that Woojin won't remember anything tomorrow.

"So how do we get Jisung out of his bad mood" Seungmin whispered to Woojin while looking at Jisung getting irritated by not opening a bottle of iced coffee.

"I don't know.."

"More food?"- "He said his on a diet"

"Going out to have fun"-" Ehh.. He doesn't like active things"

"Money"-" I am: poor"

"So know what?" Seungmin giving up is now waiting for the other guy's opinion.

"Oh! I know!" Felix stated, "Let's make him more gay!!"

"What, how?", all eyes is on Felix waiting for his answer.

"When I'm on a bad mood, I look at hot guys on instagram and talk to them so I thought if we make Jisung talk to hot guys on this uni his bad mood will go bye-bye", Different reactions were seen on the faces of other guys(mostly disgust) but in the end they chose this as they can't think of anything else anymore and for Jisung's single ass.