Genre: confessions au, heartthrob!jisung, slight unpopular - popular cliché
Side ships: --
Inspired by: --
Warnings: created because of bored ness, not thought of long, ao3
Deac./Summary:
The 5 times Jisung tried to confess and the one time he got a kiss.
NOTE: ALL IN JISUNG'S P.O.V
NOTE: CHARACTERS ARE THE SAME AGE
NOTE: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TITTLE THIS

•°|ILY|°•

1⃣

'Hey! I like you'- is what would I like to say. But, I just can't. Of many reasons really, I just can't confess to Lee Minho.

When can you stop being a pussy and ask him out Han Jisung?!? I ask myself everyday. So dear readers, I know you've been wanting to know, who am I ? And what the fuck is a Lee Minho?

Well, I am Han Jisung, heartthrob, most gorgeous, bisexual, the cliché popular dude except being cold/a bully part. And, I like this one boy named Lee Minho. The beautiful, the best, Lee Minho. I like him so much, however, he would never know. For he is a known nobody, while I'm a popular somebody.

It's really hard to find the right time to confess, especially when these girls and guys keep fawning over you. I wonder why does nobody fawn over Minho, but then again, I wouldn't want that.

And right now is an opportunity, because at the moment I'm doing a small activity/project that would last a week with the one, the only, LEE FUCKING MINHO.

Now, I just have to say, 'Would you like to hang out together? It can be a date,' like most heartthrob cliché person ever said. "Would-," "Oh, Jisung right? I'm very sorry if you want to work on the project later because I have somewhere to go," I stood there, frozen, he rejected me even when I said nothing, I mean at last he talked to me.

2⃣

Minho and I have been making the project 3 days as of now. Today I am trying to text him to hang out. He gave me his number just yesterday to contact each other while making the project.
--------------
To: Mahbaeminminho💙💙

Me:
Hey! Can we hang out later?

Mahbaeminminho💙💙:
ye, sure

--------------
I squealed in delight. Oh my gosh!!! He agreed!!!!

Later:
Minho was in the café with our materials that we needed to create our project. "Wha- why did you bring those...?" I asked, "Aren't going to finish the project?" He answered.

"Ye- yes.... Of course......," I stuttered, Oh.

3⃣

Today was the day our project is going to be passed. If I don't confess now then I might never have another chance. So, I waited outside the room after class, waiting for Minho to come out.

When Minho finally came out, he totally didn't notice me and continued to walk away.

I grabbed his shoulders, turned him around and then blushed furiously. Oh my gosh, am I actually doing this?! I took a step back and just stared at his beauty. "So..... Do you need anything from me?" Minho asked. Shit, what do I say?! "I had a fun time with you and I just want to ask if you.......," wanna go to a date? "Wanna hang out and be friends??" Fuck!