Pet Squirrel

Genres: Fluff
Sideships: mentions of Hyunin
Inspired by:--
Warnings: poor writing again i guess, its short
Desc./ Summary:
Minho's first ever pet squirrel turns to a boy.
-----------------------🐿🐿🐿------------------------

  Minho always wanted a pet since he was a child. But he never got one. Until that fateful day. 

  🐿❤🐿❤🐿❤🐿❤🐿❤🐿❤🐿

Third Person's P.O.V( Minho Centric)
Minho and his dance crew(consists of 15), which he is good friends with, decided to go glamping. They were very excited because it was the first time the whole team went out together. A call interrupted Minho when he was thinking of what to do."Hey, Minho! Pal!  Where are we going again??," and that my friends, was the question that stopped his excited feelings.

Minho being the most responsible of them all decided to have a meeting. It went like this:

"So.... What's the problem?" Mark, asked, he was one of the guys that actually came, most of them didn't care about coming.

"Um, we might have a tiniest tiny problem.." Minho answered, " And that might be a place for the glamping.....," he added. Mark, and the rest of the boys who was there looked at each other then laughed. Minho gave a confused look as to why his friends are laughing.

"Oh yeah we already found a place." Hyunjin answered. "Oh " Minho said.

~fast forward to glamping~

Anyways, Minho's crew is now glamping. The spot was neat. It was beside a beautiful lake.

(Although it looks small, imagine it being a large camping site)

The boys had fun glamping. They spend 2 days and 1 night drinking, eating, laughing and bonding.

It was finally the last night. Minho decided to walk around the forest alone, well not supposed to be alone cause he invited Hyunjin but, the boy was busy texting his boyfriend Jeongin.

As Minho walked further into the forest he started to think about new dance choreographies, that is until.. He found a squirrel deeply injured. The boy quickly took of his jacket that he's wearing, wrapped the squirrel in it like a blanket, carried it, then rushed to the site.

"Hey, Minho what you-- OH MY GOSH WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT POOR CREATURE," Jackson, a fellow dancer shouted which caused a lot to gather. "This poor squir-rel got injured, I-I found it in the fo-forest," Minho gasps as he was tired from running to here. "Help me, take care of it," he added.

They took the squirrel inside the cabin. They don't know how to mend the injuries so they tried to search but forgot that they're in the middle of the forest and it's so hard to find the signal. They mended the injury in their own ways, which was successful and hoped it will heal.

After that they just all went to sleep, the squirrel was at Minho's, snuggling at his jacket.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As they awoken, they checked the squirrel if it looks okay, and it was. They packed their things and got ready for leaving soon.

However, Minho has something stuck at his mind, he wants to bring the squirrel.

But, that is not allowed, cause law. Then he thought,' fork the law, this poor squirrel is injured,' brought the squirrel with him, giving him acorns and nuts that he picked up while strolling last night, then went in their van.

His fellow dance crew members told him that, what he is doing is illegal but that didn't stop him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Minho reached home, he went to a professional about his pet squirrel problem and guess what!