Fuwa Fuwa

Genre: idk
Inspired by:--
Side ships: mentions of hyunmin and changlix
Warnings: cringe, confusing(?)
Desc./ Summary:
Minho denies minsung and he is proved wrong(?) by Jisung

°•|||(ÙwÚ)|||•°

Stray Kids is a kpop group consisting of 9 members. They became very popular on their fourth year in the industry. Extremely popular.

They go around the world to please the fans and give them little joy or big inspirations in life. They are very happy, with what they have and what they give.

Working hard is what they always do, but after their rise in the K-Pop industry, they have to work harder.

After having three comebacks in a row, they are given their much needed and deserved break.

°•|||(ÙwÚ)|||•°

It was the second night their one month vacation, everybody decided to hang out on the first week and stay at their dorms.

Minho, sat on their crusty sofa at their not- so-living-living room. It was dark and the only light came from his phone flashlight. He turned on their smart T.V. and went to YouTube. He searched 'Stray Kids' to find videos for blackmai- better understanding of the fans. Usually their leader, Chan does this, but today it his time to do the sta- trying to keep up with the fans.

He went pass the usual, 'Stray kids being rude', 'Stray kids being cute', 'stray kids are craccheads' and, 'Stray kids being talented A-F' videos. While skimming through videos he found a particular video about his 'interest' towards his band mate Han. The video was entitled, "Minho being whipped  for Jisung 1hr & 30mins straight(-gay)".

Minho got interested and watched the video. It got compilations of their 'flirting', butt slapping, him winking towards the younger, and those eye stares. It also has, 'theories' and 'analysis'.

Minho couldn't deny that he did think of Jisung as cute or boyfriend material or even, 'can you be my husband?'. However, he is totally not in a romantic relationship with his member. And, sure, the theories and analysis are somewhat true, but it wasn't intended to be in a romantic way. For example, the one about them being in the same hotel room is true, but, they decided to stay together to hang out. Also, the kissing stuff was not true, attempts? Yeah, he did. But it wasn't meant to be taken seriously.

"Rhino, rawr!" Jeongin said as he sat beside Minho. Minho being too focused on what he was watching was shook.

"Can you greet a person normally? Anyways, go away. I reserved the sofa!" Minho said to the youngest. Jeongin was un bothered and proceeded to watch the video ten minutes in.

"Wow, I didn't know the fans caught up with your guy's relationship so well," Jeongin said. "Aren't you afraid, you know being boyfriends and get exposed." He added.

Minho looked at him with confused eyes. "Boyfriends? Who? Hannie and me? No fucking way man!" He stated.

Jeongin looks at him with more confused eyes. "Are you guys quarelling or something? Or are you guys actually not dating?" He asked.

Minho thought of how their youngest came to the conclusion of they were dating. "The latter," he said. "I don't know how you got the idea, but no."