Cute

Genre: fluff
Sideships: --
Inspired by: --
Warnings: kinda a filler so it's short
Desc./Summary:
cute.
______________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V (Minho)

Minho is has plans today. He sat at a chair in a cute café. He ordered a cake with cute bunnies designed. He took a bite of the cute cake. He thinks it's too sweet, ordered black coffee. The cup of the black coffee was so cute.

Cute, Minho notices everything cute. If you are not cute he won't notice you unless you do something big. It's not a superpower or whatever it's just he likes everything cute. Like cats, bunnies and pink.

Fun fact about Minho is that he is really gay. So gay that even if a cute girl passes by he won't pay attention to them even if she is cute.

Anyways, Minho has always been a sweetheart to everyone. But is the meanest to his group of his friends. His group of friends is cute.

He sips his black coffee and starts playing with his phone. His phone has a really cute wallpaper, that wallpaper being him. His phone also has a cute case, colour of serenity with cats.

He saw a dude pass by that is totally not cute. Worst, that dude even thinks he has the right to check him out so he did the most uncute thing he done. Raised his middle finger. That made the guy go away.

Today was a special day for Minho, however, something or someone is late in 0.002 seconds. Or maybe he is just getting too paranoid and too nervous about what will happen

Just then a miracle happened, that led Minho to stop thinking of negative things, the door opened and revealed the most cutest in the world. Most cutest isn't right,  it's above cute, above adorable, even above ethereal. What he's talking about is a boy.

A boy he has been noticing since first day of school, the most cutest, most cutest cutie, Han Jisung. His cute habit of biting his lips when his nervous. His cute way of smiling. His cute giggle. His cute eyes. His cute way of walking.

Han Jisung is just the embodiment of cute, maybe even more than cute.

Jisung cutely waved at Minho. The way his cute eyes sparkle when he sees Minho. The way his smile seems to made him more perfect than perfect as he walks towards him. The way he is just so squishy in his oversized pastel sweater.

Han Jisung could kill Minho.

The 'perfect' cute, squishable squirrel walked towards the table Minho is seated. He waddled cutely towards Minho. "Hyungie~" he cutely said. He immediately jumped towards Minho and hugged him like a cute baby.

"Are you ready for the date?"

Oh and Minho just couldn't wait to kiss those plump pink lips as he have a date in a cute café with cute deserts and utensils and the most cutest, ethereal, and perfect looking squirrel boy having the cutest smile ever in front of him. 

"Ofcourse, who wouldn't cutie?"

Cute
______________________________________

How many of the word cute do you think is in here?

Sorry if it's about a month since i updated. Its my writer's block and also school have been bothering me.

Lablab 💚💙💛💜❤💗💖💓💕💞💝💟💘

-Ms. Author