YOU ARE ALWAYS MY QUEEN

Genre: royalty au, others will be added lol
Sideships: yoonmin, taekook, namjin, seungjin,
Inspired by: my first book entitled, " You are always my Queen" which sadly, is discontinued.
Warnings: the plot came from 11 year old me, slight mpreg hints
Desc./ Summary:
With the barrier of the girly side and boyish side disregarded, matchmaking is now gone, you can love whomever you want.

BTW, here's the description in the original:

In a kingdom far, far away, called Bangtan. It is divided by a wall.
The other side consist of men or women that looks and or acts like a guy and the other side
look and or act like women.
Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin are friends that looks like women. They thought they are just normal human beings until they were chosen to be the next three queens in the other side.
-

------------------------------------------------

~~|YOU ARE ALWAYS MY QUEEN|~~

Years ago, in Bangtan Land, there was a barrier that separates the girly side and the boyish side. However when three males from the girly side realizes that, just because a so called 'wizard' thinks you need to be protected even though you are strong, you get to be in the girly side and just because you look like you are strong, you're on the boyish side. They thought that that wizard is wrong, he is no wizard because a normal person knows that being human means you have strength and weaknesses at the same time. Being weak, having pretty and soft faces doesn't mean you are girly, being strong, having sharp jaw lines and charismatic figure doesn't mean you're boyish, it never was.

"And also Jisungie, honey~ this only happened ten years ago~" Jisung who was listening to his Uncle Jimin was very interested, " Tell me more Hyung! Tell me more~" Jimin smiled at the beaming child infront. Jisung's father, General Han, was Yoongi's great friend. They took Jisung in when Han unfortunately died from a great war that happened 9 years ago.

"I have to go Jisungie! But I'll send Taetae and Jungkook." Jisung pouted sad that his uncle is going away but he is very excited that he get to stay with his other uncles and play with his friends.

"Sure Jiminie- hyung ! Bye bye, see you later~" Jimin waved at Jisung and the boy waved back. As Jimin leaves Jisung waited for his Taehyung and Jungkook hyung. He is very excited to talk to them on royal stuff. He was a prince, although not by blood, he was treated as a prince. Being taken in by kings meant he was prince right?

Oh, he forgot, that was meant to be secret, he shouldn't know that his father died and he shouldn't know that his father was only a general and not a brother like his Yoongi hyung said. 'Well, it's not that bad to be the prince's loyal guard, right?' Jisung thought to himself.

"Jisung-ah! We're here!! " Taehyung shouted as he entered the Min's castle. Before there were always three rulers for each side. Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi were supposed to be the next kings, however some stuff happened after their matchmaking and now, Yoongi is the one on the throne, Jungkook never wanted the throne. Namjoon was supposed to but he wants to focus on Seokjin and Seokjin only. The other rulers from the other side, decided not to continue on being royalty too and Yoongi always wanted the best for his kingdom so he didn't disagree.

"Jisungie~ I miss you!" Jeon Taejun, the Jeon's son, hugged Jisung and mayhaps kissed his cheeks.

The day went by and it was time for the Jeons to go home. Both parties said goodbye. Jisung prepared for bed with the help of servants and slept.