Changed Surnames

Genre: mystery au, idk
Side ships: hinted seungjin and chanlix
Inspired by: buzzfeed unsolved lol
Warnings: I don't know what I am doing. Very poor grammar and fast paced
Desc./Summary:
The boys try to find out the reason behind Jisung and Minho's surnames.

-----------------------------------------

December 1, 2020

         A student named Lee Minho has changed his name as, Lee Han Minho.
A second surname is weird, so his peers and acquaintances asked him about this. The boy with the strange name, however, did not respond and said excuses to escape.

-SUKIZEU NOTE

Chan closes his colorful rainbow themed notebook as he suck his lollipop, tasting the sweet strawberry flavor. He had just finished reading his first note to the mystery that their group, including himself, is solving to find out the truth behind tbeir beloved friend's mysterious surnmae. He shoved his hands on the pocket of his long brown coat and lean on the white walls of his unicersity behind him.

"So," he popped the lollipop off his pink lips and stared at the pink-haired, freckled- Australian boy in front of him. This boy is Lee Felix, Chan's lover.

"Any news?" Chan asked his love. "Someone transfered, his name is Lee Han Jisung," Chan was surprised, he released his hands off the depths of his pockets and held Felix's shoulder.

With sparkling eyes, he shakes the boy and asked furiously, "Where is he?" Felix answered saying he was in there next class. Excited to finally find out the truth behind their friend's strange surname Chan immediately ran to his next class dragging his lover with him.

Once they entered the room wherein all groans and headaches start, Felix pointed out to a black haired, soft looking guy at the back, whispering, "That's him, Lee Han Jisung, "

Chan smiled and sat down at his usual seat, his lover seated right beside him. He pulled out the very girly looking notebook that contains their notes, clues, and evidences to solve their friends case.

January 26, 2021

       A new students has the same (weird) surname as Minho's. Lee Han Jisung, we are getting close to solving the mystery.

-CHAN NOTE

With a smirk, Chan looks at his back where the new student is sitting.

👨‍❤️‍👨💍

February 26, 2021

          It seems that the two, Jisung and Minho, hates each other.........  Well actually no, they totally don't hate each other, in fact they could be inlove. Everyday, Minho tends to flirt with Jisung but it always ends with a blushingand in denial squirrel.

         The mystery seems harder to solve as we now don't know what are their specific relationship. Are they dating? Is Minho trying to pursue Jisung love or teasing him? Do they actually hate each other? Are we just dumb?

        Anyway, Minho and Jisung's surname remains, unsolved.

- FELIX NOTE