Chapter 5

Lilac's POV:

We ran down the hallway, took a few turns and faced a door. I pressed down on the handle, but the door was locked. Damnit.

"What are we going to do now?" Whimpered Amy in despair.

"Don't worry, I have a plan B," I told Amy confidentially. I looked up and down the corridor, and spotted a masked man. I walked towards him and asked in a sweet voice, "Excuse me sir, but our owners, Kevin and Daniel, sent us to that room over to there to get there car keys, but it's locked. Could you open it for us?" The man took off his mask and gave us an evil grin. I almost had a heart attack. Standing before us was James, a boy in our class.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Demanded Amy.

"Working. And what are you doing here?" He questioned.

"Trying to get he hell out of here! Why would you be working for these sick bastards?" I was practically shaking in rage. The mother fucker knew we were down here, but did nothing to help us.

"Well, I met this guy named Mason who told me that if I gave him information about Amy's whereabouts, he'd give me loads of cash." James shrugged casually, as if it were no big deal. "I was the one who led them to you on the bus, and said that the 'boss would be happy if we took you too.'" After hearing those words, I punched James. As my fist connected with his stubborn jaw, I heard a satisfying crack.

"Hmph, I guess I'll have to take you myself to your masters." He growled, delicately touching the edge of his bleeding mouth. And with that James swung a bat at me and Amy. And everything went black.

Amy's POV:

When I woke up, I was dangling from some rack by my arms. All I had on was my underwear. I looked around in alarm, and saw that Lilac was next to me.

"What the hell is happening?" I demanded, only to be shushed by Lilac.

"Be quiet! They're waiting for you to wake up!" She whisper-shouted. Just then, the metal door creaked open. I quickly dropped my head and closed my eyes, pretending to be unconscious.

"Has she woken up yet?" Asked a cold voice, full of excitement.

"No," I heard Lilac say.

"That's strange, we thought we heard voices..." said another voice.

"Oh that, that was me yelling for you lot to let me about of this hideous place. Seriously, you guys lack style," I heard as Lilac giggled, only to stop by someone shouting "YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" and slapping her.

"I can't wait for the other girl. Let's hope her screams wake her up." And with that Amy heard the crack of a whip, and Lilac's heart breaking screams.